Chapter 25 - The 'Marriage'

Thank you for the previous response.❤️
____________________________

Many Days passed...

Within these days, everyone became so close. They went to many places and of course their romance didn't stopped especially shivika. They came very much close but something is really missing. Their trust for each other. It still didn't build up in their relationship very deeply. They need to have that deep trust. Let's see if they can have that or not.

It was finally now the wedding of RiSha. The pre-marriage functions ended with a good note. Their family has already arrived. The Oberois are also here. The wedding planner was decided by shivaay as he wanted the best wedding planner for his sisters. The dresses everything was selected grandly. Everything was set up beautifully. The next day in evening they will return back to India. Now in the venue everyone is busy in the works and all.

Omkara: Rudra, is everything alright? No problem is there right?

Rudra: O, don't worry everything is alright. Only the marriage is left now that's it. By the way where is bhaya and bhabi? Aren't they are ready still?

Omkara: don't know...they will come..don't worry..

Rudra: hmm okay...

Suddenly his face fell on tia who was also invited by shivaay. He hurriedly went to her not knowing that he will get some heartbroken news. (Funny i meant)

Rudra: hey! How's you?

Tia: ohh hi! I'm good! (Smilingly)

Rudra: waise you look very beautiful and hot too....

Tia: aww thanks. Mmm meet my husband, Rohit Singhania.

Rudra: (Shocked) what?!!! (Jaw dropped)

Then only Shivaay came there with his charming smile on his face looking dashing as always.

Shivaay: hey tia.. thanks for coming here..(hugging her)

Tia: aww Shivaay..that was so sweet of you. Thanks for inviting us. (Smilingly)

Shivaay: ohh your husband right?

Tia: yup.

Shivaay: hey bro! (Hugging him)

Rohit: hi!

After having some chit chat with them, he went to rudra whose jaw was still dropped hearing that tia is married. He was confused.

Shivaay: hey rudy what happened? Why you looking like this and where is annika?

Rudra: (still shocked)

Shivaay: Rudra I'm asking you something dude...(shaking his shoulder)

Rudra: aaa..wh..hat..?!

Shivaay: you know what I think you need some energy drink. Drink it okay.

He went from there. The guest has already came. The pandit has also arrived. This has to be the royal wedding. Two couples are marrying. Here, Shivaay was searching annika as he didn't saw her from morning. He badly wanted to see her look.

Pandit: Beta, call the grooms and brides. The auspicious time is about to start now.

Shivaay: haan wait pandit ji....Hey OmRu go and call them.

They went for calling them and here everyone is waiting for the brides and grooms. After sometime they came. Annika was coming with Esha and Rida. OmRu were coming with Sidhant and Zain. Everyone was adoring them. They all were looking beautiful. Shivaay had tears on his face thinking that these two girls who were his classmates one time and never were in not so good relationship with them has now became his most closest sisters of his life for whom he can do anything. He smiled seeing their smile and that is when his face fell on Annika who was looking mesmerising. He was shocked at that moment seeing his wife. He couldn't resist but adore his beautiful wife, his love of his life who became his life. His thoughts were broken because of pandit's sound.