Chapter 7 - First Kiss!

The function ended. Everyone went to their respective rooms. Risha was walking in the corridor while they were talking.

Rida: hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! (Laughing)

Esha: why the hell are you laughing like this?

Rida: for you! (Still laughing)

Esha: could you please tell me why? Am i joke to you?

Rida: yesss! (Again laughing)

Esha: (became angry) just stop laughing! And tell what happened?

Rida: okay okay! I'm saying! Today in Engagement function ,Rudra offering you to be his girlfriend for one day making me laugh so much yaar! I can't! One day?! 😂(Laughing)

Esha: no so funny! And btw today's function was so amazing right?! Shivika looked so good together!

Rida: shivika kaun hain? Teri bacchi? (Chuckled)

Esha: teri maa!

Rida: whatt??!

Esha: offo fool! I'm talking about Shivaay and annika. I kept their ship name. It's Shivika!

Rida: ohh!

Esha: and waise kal meri special person araha hain. (and btw tomorrow my special person is coming)

Rida: Special person? Who?

Esha: none of your business!

Esha went from there by leaving the poor rida standing there. She was confused that about whom she was talking?!

Other side ,in Shivika's room ,Shivaay was checking some important files when annika came and snatched the file from him.

Shivaay: annika ,what is this yaar? Give me the file back.

Annika: if only you will talk with me by sitting with me in the poolside then I will give your lovely file back.

Shivaay: see ,tomorrow i have an important meeting! Not today please! I don't have time. And for today's function I couldn't do any work. So let me do now! Please give the file.

Annika: no means no! And if you still thinking of taking the file from me then come and catch me. Snatch the file from me Shivaay. (She said while running towards the poolside)

Shivaay: annika stop...stop annika! (He said while running behind her)

They were running here and there. Shivaay at last catches her and they fell on the floor beside the pool. They started laughing seeing their situation right now.

Shivaay: why you laughing? (Said while Laughing)

Annika: you also Laughing nah?! (Said while Laughing)

Shivaay: okay fine stop now! (Stopped laughing)

Annika: yaa!

Shivaay: now give me the file.

Annika: no!

Shivaay: if i will give you something then you will give me the file nah?