Chapter 19 - Completing each other!

Thank you for voting😀 and yeah ,this chapter will contain lil mature. Thora mature will not harm anyone i guess :)
___________________________

Annika went to angry shivaay and sat on his lap making him gasped. Annika encircled her hands on his neck.

Shivaay: Ann....(interrupted by annika)

Annika: sshhhh....no more anger. Only romance and romance!

Shivaay: leave me annika...(sternly although he was enjoying her touch)

Annika: why? Are you angry on me? (Innocently)

Shivaay: hmmm.... (looking at other side)

Annika: (kissed his cheek) Look at me...

Shivaay: no!

Annika: (kissed his earlobe) Please... (whispered)

Shivaay: no...

Annika was now frowned because of him. She was thinking how to pacify him. Suddenly an idea strike her mind to pacify him not knowing what consequences she had rise.

Annika: (whispered to his ear) Make me yours Shivaay, with all your rights....(Huskily)

Shivaay was shocked hearing it. He didn't expected this from his wife and that too in a bold way. He then smiled hearing it and looked at her with smirked face.

Shivaay: oh so my baby wants to experience all those things...?! (Smirking)

Annika: no....woh...actually....i said that...only to....(Stammering)

Shivaay: only to...? (Huskily)

Annika: only to pacify you... (Innocently)

Shivaay: it's okay annika if you still need time to be comfortable then it's completely fine. No hurry!

The next second Shivaay was about to get up but annika pulled him and smashed her lips on him making it wild one. Shivaay was shocked by her action but he composed himself and reciprocated. After 5 minutes they broke the kiss.

Annika: (cupped his face) I won't ever feel uncomfortable if it's you because i know you will never hurt me. I really want to be yours forever. Please Shivaay make me yours....i want to be yours in all means.....

Shivaay: Are you sure annika...? I mean think again!! If you need time then it's okay...

Annika: no Shivaay...i want it now....please make love with me...

Shivaay: hmm okay baby... (peck her lips)

Shivaay pick up annika in his arms and head towards the farmhouse. When they entered the bedroom, annika was hell surprised seeing the decoration. It was filled with rose petals and candles and those charming led lights making the whole room beautiful.

Annika: Shivaay this is just amazing!

Shivaay: i know...(smilingly)

Annika: but why did you decorated the room like first night ..? Did you already thought about all these before i mean making love to me??