Chapter 26 - Last of us :)

I hope you all are well in this devastating situation and am really sorry for not updating this long time but I decided to end this story as it won't go good if i add new plots so it's better ending this. I thought of uploading a whole new story beside the other one. This is the last part. Enjoy :)

___________________________

2 years passed.

In Oberoi mansion, a kid was playing happily with his dadi. Yes the kid is shivika's kid, Vivek Singh Oberoi❤️ a name given by annika as usual😂 everything changed here. Om was already married and rudra was now working with Shivaay in his office.

Shivika along with om and rudra came.

Annika: (pulling her son's cheeks) aww mera baccha! What my baby is doing?

Shivaay: can't you see, he is playing (rolling his eyes)

Annika: Shivaay i know he is playing. Im just asking usually. Every mother says this types of words with her child. It is common chill.

Shivaay: that doesn't mean you have to also do that!

Rudra: offo bhaya bhabi! At least don't fight with each other today. Look how he is happy being with dadi.

(Dadi smiled)

Dadi: yes my children! You all proved that whether it's arrange marriage or love marriage, love finds its way. I am happy that at least i can die peacefully now.

Shivaay: okay you didn't had to say the last one! That was inappropriate.

(Everyone slightly laughed hearing what he said.)

Rudra: eh? How comes it is inappropriate bhaya? (Laughing)

Annika: leave him. This guy started talking nonsense from the time vivek is born. That day i was reading some articles about human cells and he started saying that these cells looks like chips. Can you believe this? Chips? Seriously. Oh god Shivaay!

Rudra: (laughing) chips (Laughing) bhaya now i think you should have been the old rudra (Still Laughing)

Om: No imagine this that the students will study saying, "Chips are the structural unit of a human body". (Laughing)

Shivaay: very funny. I just assumed that's it.

Annika: Shivaay who the hell will assume a human cell as a 'chip' that too a man of 30 years of his age!

Shivaay: okay okay that's enough. Bohot hogaya hain! Lemme take my baby.

(Shivaay takin' his baby in his arms and that is when rudra took out his phone and clicked a picture of them)

Shivaay: hey rudy why you clicking pictures?

Rudra: for memories bhaya!

Shivaay: you and your silly things! (Rolling his eyes)

Annika went to him and caressed her son's hair smiling. Rudra again clicked a photo of them being together. Everyone smiled seeing them happy and whole family.

Shivaay: thank you my dear classmate for being my soulmate. Without you I wouldn't have ever knew the meaning of being with someone, the love. im proud of you.

Annika: (smiling) rather I should say thank you to you because you changed my life turning it into happiness. You erased the sorrow from my life that i was suffering. Thank you so much for loving a girl like me. thank you for this life Shivaay, I love you❤️ (hugging him)

Shivaay: i love you too my jaan :) (reciprocating the hug)

Everyone felt calm seeing them with their baby. They smiled and clicked a picture all together for a better memory. ♥️

~THE END~

Thank you for supporting me the whole time I uploaded this story. I know I suddenly ended this but i had one another better story to upload so i had to end this one with a good note. See you in the next shivika story :)