Chapter 17 - Surprises!

Thank you for the good response! I'm thinking of new entry and new twist in this story. So get ready....I promise,I won't drag that too much but it's needed for their relationship. You will love it as it will be kinda intense one. So enjoy and support me.❤️
____________________________

It was a good sunny morning and it welcomed the couple in the bed cuddling with each other ,not going from each other ,staying in each other arms forever and ever ,forgetting what all happened in their life these 3 weeks. A new journey ,new life was waiting for them. The sun rays fell on them. Annika was the first one to woke up and see her husband ,her life ,her love sleeping peacefully and smilingly. She smiled and tears fell from her eyes remembering what happened last night and she thanked God hundredth times for making everything alright and giving her all the happiness that she wanted. She leaned towards him closer and kissed his cheek smoothly. She was about to go when he hold her wrist and pull her closer to him. She was on top of him.

Annika: (shocked) Hawww....you were awake..??

Shivaay: (opened his eyes) What to do..?? My wife was checking out me and I couldn't stop getting up....

Annika: I was not checking out you okay!

Shivaay: accha..?? Then who was touching my cheek and kissed here (pointing left cheek) smoothly...?? (Smilingly)

Annika: It's maybe a insect who kissed you...

Shivaay: ohh I didn't knew that this insect lips are so good that when it kissed me ,i feel havoc in my body....

Annika: (frowned) Then go and marry that insect....

Shivaay: (holding her waist) Ohh so my wife is jealous of a small insect who doesn't even know also how to kiss.....

Annika: If he cant kiss then how he and her wife produced baby.....??? (didn't realised what she said)

Shivaay: (smirking) Oh so do you know how baby comes....??

Annika: (realised what she said) Woh...wo..h....I....meant...that...(Stammering)

Shivaay: (pulling her closer) What you meant..?? (Huskily)

Shivaay: (tucking her hairs behind and whispered) If you want then.....we can do that...i mean I'm free....we can do it now...

Annika: (smacked his chest) Cheapde! (Shyly smiling)

Shivaay: For you baby...(kissed her nose)

Annika: I know that....(blushing)

Shivaay: wait a minute ,why didn't you react? (Surprised)

Annika: For why....?

Shivaay: For calling you Baby....

Annika: (Smiled and kissed his cheek) I don't mind now....You can call me baby now whenever you want...I now love these words from your mouth..

Shivaay: Are you serious Ani? I mean are you okay nah...?!

Annika: (nodded her head positively)

Shivaay: See today you finally allowed me to call you baby or whatever i want....I said in our first night that you will soon allow me...(smilingly)