Chapter 11 - We are meant to be together

Thank you for loving the previous chapter.💖
—————————————————————

It was Morning and Shivika were sleeping cuddling with each other. Sun rays were peeping into their eyes. Annika was snuggling more into Shivaay. He then woke up and was feeling very heavy in his head but not that much as the drink was not that high.

Shivaay: (holding his head) Oh God! Why am I feeling so heavy in my head! Aaahh! What happened last night?!

Shivaay: Annika..(he trying to wake her up)

Annika now woke up. She was also holding her head and was feeling very tired.

Annika: (holding her head) Aaahhh! So heavy!

Shivaay: you also feeling the same?

Annika: (looking towards Shivaay) Hmm yes. I don't know what it is but Shivaay I'm feeling so heavy in my head!

Shivaay: same here! Do you remember what happened last night after the game ended?

Annika: Ummm after the game ended ,Rudra brought some drinks which we drank then...(trying to remember)

Shivaay: (realised what happened) Oh God! Noo! I knew it! I knew that something would happen!

Annika: what?!

Shivaay: There was something mixed in the drink which we had yesterday. It's Rudy's special drink which he often have in his parties.

Annika: (open her mouth in shocked) That means it was alcohol type drink?

Shivaay: yes!

Annika: That means we were drunk yesterday?

Shivaay: yes!

Annika: Nooooo!

Shivaay: calm down wifey!

Annika: I will slap this Rudy! (Angrily)

Shivaay: now you are thinking to slap him but when me and Om said that not to drink those juices ,you denied!

Annika: so you didn't have mouth to say that it was alcohol type drink?!! You were just saying that don't drink it!

Shivaay: woh...

Annika: what woh?! Haan?!!

Shivaay: you know what ,you sit here complaining about me! I'm going! (He started to go)

Annika: where you are going?!

Shivaay: to hell!

Suddenly Shivaay remembered something which was shocking for him and he came back to annika.

Annika: what?! You said nah you are going to hell then why you came back again?! Ooo darr lag gaya?

Shivaay: aye Shivaay Singh Oberoi is not afraid of anything!

Annika: (mimicking him) Shivaay Singh Oberoi is not afraid of anything! Hahahha!!

Shivaay: okay stop it and listen to me!