something you must read

Hey guys this is not an update just.. well like the topic says.

Normally I'm not this particular about things like this but it is necessary.. lots of people have been sending really unnecessary mean comments.

Feel free to skip to summary notes if you don't want to read notes.

NOTES

ABOUT READING LISTS

So I see people adding this book to their reading list and to be frank I do appreciate it and all but if your reading list's name is something like the following or close to it then I would like to believe you would at least vote for the book.

1. Favorite 💞
2. Reread 😻
3. Wowlovedit
4. ❤️ best stories ( yeah I just wrote best stories.. hit me grammar guru..)

Not to sound whiny but for it to be one of your favorites or something you truly liked then it must be appreciated.

How do you appreciate it? What about one vote per chapter or if you feel like it's too much work then try writing down a comment for the book. It has been proven by my family that it makes me more of a jumpy person.

ABOUT OUR ACCURATE GRAMMAR GURUS AND THE LIKES

I understand it probably sucks and gets annoying when someone keeps on writing the wrong word or continuously spells a word wrongly or puts the commas where the exclamation point or full stop should be but rather than put about how illiterate or stupid or blah blah blah the writer is how about you offer to edit it.

ABOUT PEOPLE WHO HATE TO SEE ANYONE HAPPY/ PEOPLE WHO HATE THIS BOOK FOR NO REASON AT ALL.

Sure you are not the only one who hate books for no reason.. sometimes it happens to me.. probably because of the book cover or you just hate it you don't know why... Or you feel like even a four year old could write better than that then KEEP YOUR HATE COMMENT TO YOURSELF. No one is forcing you to read or comment. Period.

ABOUT PEOPLE WHO DIDN'T ENJOY THE BOOK.

Feel free to comment what made you not to enjoy it (remember be super duper nice about it.. If you are being rude I would delete your comment.) Too cliche? Too short? Too unrealistic? Too unrelatable? (The fact that I wrote these options down though doesn't mean you should)

PEOPLE WHO VOTE AND COMMENT.

Y'all have no idea how cheery and happy you make me. It is really appreciated and cool of you to do that. Thank you so much.

Summary
1. Remember to vote and comment.
2. Don't be rude in your comments.
3. Don't be ruder than rude.
4. If you didn't enjoy feel free to tell me with appropriate sensible reason(s).
5. If you wanna edit my book feel free to private message or comment.. DON'T... Just kidding I'd appreciate it.
6. Thanks for your votes, comments, follows, energy and time.
7. Don't take my being nice for granted.

If you end up not enjoying this story check out my other stories LIVE FOR ME or STRING OF SECRETS or CAPTURED LOVE. My friends agree that they were more brilliantly done and if you're not interested in this author's books check out other wattpaders because there are other amazing authors and guess what.. there are even more amazing writers.

Be thoughtful, don't pirate this book, don't be mean to other commentators yada yada and blah this and blah blah blah yada that. I'm sure you get the whole thing.

Thanks for reading
Now proceed. :-)