Pizzas

Lana's breath quickened, her heart beating ferociously in her chest, her palms were sweaty and her eyes were still shut.

She wasn't scared of Dorran Alvarez at least when she wasn't the only one who was stalking him.

At least if he killed her, she knew she would die a hero, or maybe a stalker, her inner man said as she sighed, or maybe that too.

She opened her eyes slowly to see a huge masculine figure in front of her, she looked up to see who the person was even if she already knew who he was or at least thought she knew who he was.

"Daniel, you scared me",  she said, as her shoulders slumped in relief while putting her right hand to her chest then drawing deep breaths.

"what are you doing here", he asked in a very loud gruffy tone making Lana cringe.

She motioned for him to crouch low beside her using her hands and he diligently obeyed which shocked Lana but she didn't show it.

"sh, sh", she said to him putting her fingers on his lips.

Daniel did what she didn't expect as he smirked and rubbed his tongue over the hand on his mouth, he licked Lana's hand.

"eww, ew, you are so immature", Lana said wiping both her hands even if it was just one hand he had licked.

"sh, sh", he said mimicking her actions as he put his index finger on his lips rather than Lana's.

Unsecured egoistic hormonal teenage jerk, Lana thought as she smirked, who said she wasn't good in her vocabulary?

She stood a little, though she was still covered by the wall to see if her target, Dorran  was already aware of both their presence but no she couldn't find him meaning he was gone.

"why are you here?" she asked, as much as she was glad he was here because if he wasn't she wondered what Dorran would have done to her, would he have hurt her? She was still unsure of what business Daniel had there.

"since I knew you wouldn't have come to my home to have lessons with me most importantly you would have not provided my jelly tots so, I decided to follow you", he said shrugging, she internally smiled for some moment when she heard his first sentence because she thought he cared then he just had to ruin it with jelly tots, stupid jelly tots.

"you asked me why I was here so, you too, why were you here?" he asked as she rolled her eyes, like she was going to tell him anything.

"none of your business", she said smirking.

"tsk, tsk, you know you have been a very bad girl, you need to be punished," he said as she groaned when she realized the meaning of what he said.

"It's a miracle your mouth doesn't stink with the foul words that comes out of your mouth," she said rolling her eyes.

He shrugged. "Well brushing and flossing does that miracle to me." he said smirking as he rubbed his hands together.

Lana ignored him as she went to the direction of her car.

"where are you going to?" he asked.

"home, not like it is any of your business", she said when she felt Daniel's presence behind her as she began walking faster.

"oh come on why not just go to a library or a restaurant, or maybe something else?" he asked.

"because it is late", she said as a matter of fact.

"no its not, it's just 5", he said.

"Thanks for the time genius, I know it isn't late but it is late because I said so", Lana said smirking.

"even for free pizza", Daniel said.

*The Boy In The Black Hoodie*

"I don't know why I followed you here", Lana said with a loud sigh.

"it must be my good looking charms", Daniel said giving her a lopsided smile.

"at least you wish it was", Lana said rolling her eyes.

"wow this pizza is really good, I mean what the heck did they put in it?" she said eating it as savagely as when she was hungry.

After Daniel had finished explaining some difficult topics in geography and physics to Lana, they had ordered a box of pizza from a newly starting pizza restaurant and Lana was sure very soon they would become popular.

" told you it would be worth it ", Daniel said smirking, why did she have to give him more credit, it would only result to a bigger head than he had now but then she was complementing the pizza's maker not him.

"why did you come to this school?" she asked not knowing what to say again.

Daniel said nothing for a while as he continued munching on his delicious pizza.

"it was the only school that accepted me or at least that got bribed to accept me", he finally said.

"oh, why?" she asked still munching on her pizza.

"nothing much, my parents found out that I was in a gang, I got caught and changed city and then I found myself here, the end", he said quite confusingly.

Lana remained silent as she took a sip from the plastic pink cup filled with strawberry drink, she took a good look at Daniel and realized that he did look dangerous but not that he looked like he could be in a gang.

Lana felt her hand become sweaty when she remembered they were the only ones that were in his home.

His house was big but not as big as hers but they sure kept lots of awards and expensive stuffs than they did in her house.

They were in his room, alone, he had no siblings and his parents were mostly never at home.

Daniel looked at her and knitted his brows on confusion.

"I won't hurt you if that is what you are scared of, I don't hurt girls, at least I don't physically do, I emotionally do", he said smirking as she gave a little smile, the good news was that he could make her mad but not give her injuries, as if that was going to calm her, jelly tots but when she thought about it she realized he was already making her mad, since they had met.

"so what were you doing in that neighborhood?" he asked her.

"why don't we go through geography again", she said sighing, she was trying to avoid the question, he knew it, she knew it, they both knew it.

She opened her bag as she brought out the huge book filled with lots of words she didn't understand.

"well you don't have to tell me but one gang knows another gang, that place is dangerous, be careful Lana, I won't want you to get hurt"

Author's note

How was this chapter?

Vote, comment, share and follow.

^o^
                                      1140 words.