Fights

School had been over forty four minutes ago and Lana had successfully followed Dorran to a neighborhood she thought was his.

She was glad she took her car she wondered what would have happened if she had walked all the way there like Dorran had done, was that how much distance he had to walk before he got to school and back home?

Even though Lana took her car, she had gotten out of it and later began walking since the place was closed, meaning she could only walk through there.

Lana smiled, maybe she should be a private investigator afterall, she was able to follow Dorran successfully without him having to notice her.

She crouched behind a large barrel when she saw three boys advanced towards Dorran.

She saw that Dorran had quickly exchanged a substance to the boy in the middle who had quickly kept the substance in his back pocket without much fuss.

Lana wondered what the stuff contained, she was still thinking about it when she saw the boy at the left look in her direction.

He smirked at her and using his head nodded to her direction to alert the others, Lana knew she had been caught but stayed anyways still hoping she was wrong.

She saw the third boy advance towards her as she bit her lips and shook her head, taking that as her cue to run.

"seize them both", she heard one say. "no", she shouted trying to run but fell down on the ground when she hit the stone at her front.

She felt a hand grab her hair as she screamed, next thing she knew was her head connecting to the ground.

She felt a severe pain on her head and her fear increased, her heartbeat became irregular as it beat faster, she had been caught and she was in trouble.

The boy that had grabbed a chuck of her hair, pulled her up roughly with her hand as he tossed her to where Dorran stood "ouph"

She was so sure she would have slipped down if Dorran's strong arms were not around her.

He immediately dropped her on the floor as gently as he could as he removed his arms which were around her waist and he stood up.

"we told you no company", she heard one of the boys say as she looked up, her lips shaking slightly.

She saw a gun pointing to the direction of her head which made her gasp, one thing was sure, she was okay with having bruises and scars but not death.

She felt her heart beating erratically and her body shaking, she was beyond scared, she was terrified, she could die any second and it would be no one's fault, it would be hers.

"she is cool guys, she seems to like chasing trouble but she is harmless", she heard Dorran's musical voice fill her ears, she was glad he was defending her.

"we are not buying that", the second boy who seemed to be the leader said.

She saw the third guy point a gun at her "your life or hers?" he asked scowling his face as Lana looked down.

Lana got tensed on hearing those words, she was so sure Dorran was going to choose his life, like any normal thinking person would have, Dorran was going to leave her in the hands of those boys, Lana could feel tears welling up her eyes, this was it, she was going to die, this was how it would end for her.

She was warned, she was but she didn't listen, one thing was sure, black hooded guys may not have been dangerous but activities they do made them one, she was learning her lessons in the hard way.

She saw Dorran look at her as he lowered his hood, showing his black mask and green eyes.

She heard him sigh and saw him shake his head as he stared at her "I guess I don't have a choice now or do I"

Lana gulped as she stared at him.

Dorran threw his long legs towards  the wrist of the man that held the gun threateningly at Lana making the man drop the gun due to the pain that occurred during that throw.

The man cried out as Lana and one of the other hooligans ran towards the gun but Lana was able to grab it first due to the fact that she was closer to the gun.

Dorran used his hands that were now being held up by the other two men to hit their faces.

He came towards Lana direction and and faced the third man driving his knuckles to his right cheek which made the man to fall flat.

The second man coming towards him received a blow in his guts, Lana could see the third man Dorran hit in the cheeks standing up and staggering to where she stood so she pointed the gun she held towards him placing her finger on the trigger he looked scared before he finally ran away, scared cat.

He was a weakling and traitor, he left his fellow hooligans to die, Lana chuckled due to the fact that she could not shoot him even if she had to, she wasn't ready to have someone's blood on her hands especially not today.

The first man came running to Dorran as he threw a punch towards Dorran but Dorran was able to dodge it by ducking and immediately kicking him on his knees making the man groan in pain and fall.

Dorran didn't see the second man coming from his back because he was too busy handling the first man, the man threw a punch to Dorran's back.

Dorran groaned and staggered a little, he faced the man that hit him on his back but a fist immediately connected to his face.

Dorran groaned in pain and disgust, he hated the position he was in, blood dripped from the corner of his mouth, Dorran spat out blood as he faced the man in anger, the man came to him about to hit him on his stomach, let's begin the game, Dorran thought smirking.