Follows

Two days had passed yet Dorran had not come to school, Lana knew she promised to stay away from him but she just couldn't and she really wanted to know why Dorran hadn't been in school.

Lana had sworn to ignore him but she just couldn't, something about Dorran made her want to uncover everything about him, and that same question that always popped up in her head, who was Dorran Alvarez?

Lana got even more worried when Dorran came to school on the third day, Dorran was limping.

She did not want to act like she cared but she could not hide the fact that she was disturbed, she saw as people were snickering, laughing and saying rude words, one of the words she heard was "and the monster starts to limp"  why would anyone call him a monster?

Lana moved towards Dorran direction but then she stopped, with clenched fists she sighed and left immediately knowing if she did not leave she would be tempted to help him and she would have helped him but then the last thing she needed was Dorran being a jerk to her.

She felt horrible leaving but it was better than Dorran saying a mean thing to her, she was having her first class and she was determined to concentrate.

She was really concentrating until someone entered the class, Daniel Arnold.

Even though Daniel wasn't a new student he still always caught everyone's attention, always made the girls look all dreamy at him and Lana was most certainly not an exception.

"why are you just coming Mr Arnold?" Mr Gardia asked frowning.

"because I have no other choice, if I had a choice I would be coming at the end of this class", Dorran said as Mr Gardia folded his arms and scowled.

"can I have my seat?" Daniel asked but Mr Gardia didn't answer so Dorran shrugged and took a seat right at Lana back, things couldn't be more worse.

Mr Gardia continued to teach not forgetting to ocassionally throw dagger glares at Daniel which only felt like he was throwing glares at Lana and not Daniel, Lana was sure the glare he was given Daniel could probably leave a hole in his big egotistical head, served him right, she thought.

"why didn't you come two days ago when I had asked you to?" Daniel asked.

Lana had been avoiding him to avoid that question not that she was scared, Lana just didn't want to answer that question and thinking about it she didn't know why.

Lana didn't answer and that led to Daniel continually poking her, Lana sighed as she looked back for a split second.

"I did not feel like coming and when I don't feel like doing things I don't do it", Lana said whispering slightly in a way that only Daniel could hear her.

"Lana, Lana, your name sounds sexy rolling out of my mouth", Daniel said as she heard him chuckle a little making her roll eyes even though she found it immature.

"you are annoying", she said.

"but you find my annoying self sexy", Daniel said as she sighed, she most definitely didn't find his annoyingly annoying self sexy she found it repulsive but she did find Daniel Arnold sexy after all, he had a defined chiseled jaw and amazing blue eyes.

Oh gosh Daniel was going to make her fail, fine he was supposed to teach her and probably would make her understand teachings a little better but he indeed was her greatest distraction.

"Lana, I think you.. ", Daniel said but Lana drowned his voice out with a sigh and slouched on her chair, it was indeed going to be a long day.

*The boy in the black hoodie*

Classes had ended and Lana was grateful that she was able to concentrate in all her classes that excluded biology class which was all thanks to Daniel.

After school she had accompanied her friends to Melanie's red car and Melanie was angry at her because Bradford was her boyfriend and the next worst thing you could do to her after going against her boyfriend is sleeping with her boyfriend, Melanie had been fighting with her for two days straight.

After staying in the car with her friends for a while Lana soon became tired and decided to go home.

She got to her car and unlocked the door and she was about to enter the car when someone caught her attention, Dorran Alvarez.

*The boy in the black hoodie*

Dorran was leaving school which only meant one thing, he was going to his home or at least that was what Lana thought.

Lana's curiosity peeked higher, she knew she promised to stay away from Dorran but she couldn't, she wanted to find out who he was and when she wanted something she got it.

She would have taken her car to trail him down or maybe even call him for a ride but she was sure Dorran being a jerk would only ignore her or threaten her.

Taking the car to follow him would be a bad idea since he was likely to notice her so the only thing she could do was to become a creepy stalker while using her legs.

Sighing she waited for him to walk a couple of distance before she began following him.

She diligently walked behind him, keeping lots of space between him and her.

She was keeping lots of distance but she soon forgot as she began walking faster to keep up with him limiting the distance between them.

Dorran stood alert for a moment and Lana knew he suspected someone was following him.

Lana also knew he might look back so she looked around to see a place to hide so that Dorran would not find her stalking him.

Luckily for her there was something she could hide behind, a big fat but short wall stood close to a huge house.

Lana ran to the wall and hid behind it her body facing the wall as she crouched close to it.

She stood a little trying to check if Dorran was already going but she could see him looking at the direction she stood before, then to the wall where she hid behind making Lana crouch lower immediately.

She was scared, would he come to where she hid? What would he do to her when he found her? She became more stiff when she heard walking footsteps close to her.

"Oh please don't let him have found me" she begged to no one in particular. "please" she begged again closing her eyes which were shut tightly but seemed like her prayer wasn't answered when she heard a voice or so she thought.

"why are you here?"

Author's note

I really hope that you guys loved this chapter.

After about seven to twelve chapters more this book would be completed I did afterall say it might be a short story.

Please don't forget to vote, comment, and share.

                                      1147 words.