Kisses And Betrayals

A/n: I am really excited guys because this is the last chapter before the next chapter
I really hope you would love it

CHAPTER TEN

KISSES AND BETRAYALS

.. The boy in the black hoodie..

Daniel looked at Lana, she looked like a little pizza monster as she savagely feasted on the pizza, but he was never going to tell her that.

He scratched his head he couldn't keep the thing that was eating him up on his mind again.

"Lana," he called as she faced him.

"I need to tell you something very important," he said as his expression changed, his brows knitted together and his lips straightened.

"Okay," she said still munching on her pizza.

"Promise you won't get angry at me," he said as she dropped the next pizza she was about eating.

"It depends," she said.

"I'm not telling you if you don't promise," Daniel muttered out.

"Well if I could still be here with you even after the showcasing of all your classic mean girl attitude I guess I wouldn't be too shocked at any other thing you do... Or have done," she said shrugging.

"I don't showcase any mean girl attitude."

"Agree to disagree. What is it you want me to know?"

"The truth," he said, rubbing his hands slowly.

"I think I had that much figured out," Lana said clicking her tongue.

"I kill..ed someone," he whispered as she gasped, her mouth wild open.

"You did what?" Lana shouted. "Why? How? What was the murder weapon used? Oh my God did you dump the body in an ocean or something..."

"Lana I didn't say killed, I said kissed. You know, like the thing two people do that..."

Lana sighed in relief, "Yeah, yeah I got it. You don't have to explain the whole process to me."

She continued her munching.

"That is it?"

She looked at him with an eyebrow raised, "Am I supposed to say anything?"

"Well aren't you?" He responded back.

"Okay... Congratulations? You know seeing how much of a jerk you are it is hard to believe that someone could kiss you..." Lana said as she got interrupted.

"Wow, I always thought you were infatuated with me or something, Daniel said chuckling.

"Not really, you pretty much look like a goose head. It is hard to do that sort of a thing when you look like you," Lana said shrugging.

"That's a relief, Lori would be even happier to hear this," Daniel said smiling.

Lana dropped her slice of pizza with her eyes wide open said, "did you just say Lori?"

He gave a nervous smile "Did I say Lori?"

"Don't do that Daniel. I heard what you said."

He sighed softly, "She's going to be so mad if she hears I told you this."

"Daniel," she said warningly.

"Fine. We kissed and we are kinda sorta in a relationship," Daniel said as Lana opened her mouth.

"Since when?"

"Sort of two weeks after I joined this very hopeless School," Daniel said smirking.

"It's not funny Daniel, she is my best friend and she never told me anything," Lana said the corner of her lips bent downwards.

"We aren't really in a relationship yet. We like each other, we know we do, we go on dates but it's not totally exclusive, maybe that is why she didn't tell you," he said trying to make Lana less angry.

"She could have still told me."

"She thought you liked me and she didn't want to hurt your feelings, that's what she said."

Lana stilled "wait, is that why you decided to tutor me?"

He laughed nervously, "well she doesn't know about that. You were supposed to hate, I wanted you to because I liked her."

"Well congratulations because you have just fallen on my 'I hate you so much liar' list and so has she," Lana said frowning.

"I'm sorry Lana, I didn't mean to hurt you and neither did she. We should have let you know from the very beginning," he said grabbing her hands as she snatched her hands back from his.

"Come on, are you going to be mad at this cute face," he said widening his eyes.

She chuckled softly " your puppy face is so terrible."

She sighed softly "fine, only for the pizza but Lori has a lot of explaining to do."

He smiled genuinely. "Thank you Lana."

"But seriously you are so stupid. This is an horrible way to make someone hate you, you could have hurt me more than this emotionally."

Without a word he frowned as  he looked at her face finally realizing something was not right "did someone hurt you or did you experiment on yourself?" he asked as Lana looked at him in confusion.

"what do you mean by did I experiment on myself?" she asked.

"well Lana dear some people are quite stupid they try to experiment if blood really do flow from the head", Daniel said which made Lana roll her eyes, typical Daniel always making fun of things.

"I am glad you are having fun at my expense", Lana said frown marring her face.

"you have no idea, does it hurt?" he asked pointing at the plastered side on her head.

"no it doesn't hurt, it feels really good", she said with sarcasm as Daniel grinned.

"how did you get inside", Lana asked, she was pretty sure her mother wouldn't let a total stranger into their home.

"simple, I just told the kind beautiful woman that I was your boyfriend and I wanted to give you a surprise visit", he said like it was the most obvious thing ever as he lied on her bed putting his hands behind himself his head to lift his head up slightly.

Lana rolled her eyes and shook her head, of course her mother would have let Daniel in.

"what is that?" Daniel asked pointing to the picture on her nightstand.

"a picture", Lana said in an obvious tone.

"whose?" he asked.

"Someone that is none of your business Daniel," she said grabbing it from her nightstand and holding it close to her.

"why don't you want to show me?" Daniel asked rising up from the bed to take a sitting position.

"because it is none of your business", she said dropping the pack of pizza on the table, she had only taking three slice but she was going to take the rest later.

"Free pizza for two days if you tell me", Daniel said.

She sighed, her weakness. "Fine. I stole it."

"Didn't know you had it in you," Daniel said smirking.

He brought his hand forward.

"I'm not giving you."

"Plus two more free pizza."

"I feel like a traitor," she said as she placed the picture on his hand making Daniel smirk even more but what he saw gave him the shock of his life "where did you get this picture from?"

Author's note

How was this chapter
Vote
Comment
Share
And follow.