Truths

She didn't know why but somehow she felt completely comfortable with him.

She looked at him and sighed, somehow she wished that she could soot his pains,

She wished she could take away his pains, she wished she could make him forget.

She rubbed her forehead, she didn't think he deserved to be in such pain, she didn't think anyone did.

She felt really bitter within her, she felt the tears welling in her eyes as she began sniffing.

She didn't know why but she felt like removing his past and replacing them with happy memories but she couldn't and she knew she couldn't.

She could only comfort him which was why she was rubbing his back, no word was said between them.

She heard him heave a sigh of relief "my mom was lucky enough to have survived the shot but ever since then she had been in coma, for the past three years", he said as Lana covered her mouth in shock.

"it is so painful seeing her in such condition, dead but yet alive, I needed to survive even though it meant going against my morals and principles, even though it meant selling illegal drugs", Dorran said as he buried his face in his hands.

"I had to do it to survive, I had to do it to pay for all my bills, I was so lucky to have gotten a scholarship to school, it was one pain off my ass", he said sniffing a little.

"those three boys that bully me in school, they know it all, they know who I am, they know that I am a monster, I stooped to the level of that bastard, of Ramon", he said tears rolling down from his eyes as Lana heard him sniffing.

"you are not a monster Dorran, you are anything but", Lana argued. Maybe he did illegal things but he wasn't a monster, hell even if he killed anyone and people call him a monster she would beg to differ.

It was not his fault that he grew up to be who he was, he was just a teenage boy that had a wrong childhood, a wrong past, a wrong place to dwell in, a wrong father but he wasn't a monster, he was far from being that.

"I wish I could help", she said sighing, tears dropping from her eyes but no Dorran didn't want to make her feel sad.

He knew that she wouldn't be strong enough to hear all about him but he didn't want her snooping in his business, it was going to mean her endangering her life.

"you could help", he said as she suddenly became excited, she really did want to help Dorran.

"how?" Lana asked.

"by staying far away from me, you have your life Lana and I won't want to be the reason it is taking away from you", he answered.

Dorran may not know her but she wasn't one to give up easily "okay", she said sighing.

Dorran looked at her for a split second, he was a bit surprised by her answer.

"good", he said sounding quite disappointed but relieved that she won't get messed up with his life.

"I need water", she said as he left, few minutes later he was back with a bottle of water.

Lana took the bottle and stood up from where she sat, she gave him a light kiss and left without a single word.

* The boy in the black hoodie *

Lana stared at the picture in her hand, it was of a little baby.

When she had asked Dorran to get her a bottle of water she had used that opportunity to search around the room she stayed in but she wasn't able to get anything helpful just the picture.

Maybe if Dorran had come some few minutes later she would have found something more useful but he didn't.

She looked at the back of the picture to see May 16th 2000, was that the day Dorran and his twin brother were born? Who was the baby in the picture? Was the baby Dorran? Why did Dorran want her to stay out of all of those things? Was Dorran safe where he was? Why on earth had she kissed Dorran?

The only thing disturbing Lana after these questions was how her head Pounded a lot, at first she didn't really feel anything, numb that was how she felt but now the pain came with full force.

Lana heard her phone ring as she looked for it where she last kept it, on her nightstand, she took the phone staring at the unknown number before she took the call.

"hello Lana speaking, who is this?"

"how are you doing pepper?" the voice came as she heard the familiar sound.

"and who is this?" she asked just to make sure he was who she thought he was.

"your one and only pizza darling", Daniel said as she rolled her eyes and smiled.

Confusion immediately settled on her face " how did you get my number?"

"can you just be a lady open the door?", he said instead.

"I am pretty much sure we are in the 21st century and there isn't a technology that can give answers to questions by opening a door", she said as she heard him slightly chuckle.

"just open the door", he said as she stood up from her bed, she hated the fact that she had to stand up from her bed, her comfort zone and then move all the way to her door to please Mr Pizza.

Opening the door she shouted in both delight and shock out there in front of her was Daniel with a box of pizza. Sometimes she wondered if he had split personality or something close, one moment he is totally mean and the next moment sweet, still annoying but sweet.

"Jeez I love you", she screamed smiling as she took the box of pizza from Daniel and and went to her bed.

"wow pepper, I didn't think you could fall for me so fast", Daniel said smirking as he entered the room and closed the door.

"sorry blue eyed pizza but I was referring to the real crusty pizza not you", she said returning the smirk.

"Ah well at least I tried," he said as she chuckled.

"how did you find out about my address and how on earth did you get my address?" she asked.

"You do know that you just asked me the same question", he said as she rolled her eyes already taking a bite out of the mouth savoring pizza in front of her.

"you should probably thank your closest friend for all the information that I have on you", he said as Lana sighed she was so going to kill Loretta when she finds her.

Author's note
I am sorry for the late update, I hope you can forgive me.

Please don't forget to vote on this chapter and comment your thoughts.

Also follow me and share if you enjoyed this chapter... well enjoy.