Discoveries

Lana didn't believe in fate but she believed if anything was meant to be it would be and if anyone were to argue that the two words were almost the same thing with her then she would probably lose the debate but not her belief.

Lana didn't believe it was fate that made her meet Dorran but she did believe it was her mission to unlock whatever was going on which was probably invasion of privacy but then there was just one problem... she didn't really care.

Why she was so interested and intrigued by the boy in the black hood who got bullied most sunny days could be explained by logics as soon as she figured out what logic she was talking about.

There were of course several other bullied boys in the school but none treated as brutal as Dorran and as sad as that was it was a bit fascinating, fascinating in the sense of his mysterious ways and of course if she were on the receiving end the whole fascination thing would die down fast.

Could it be that some teachers knew what was going on but just turned a blind eye to the situation or they actually didn't know anything was going on.

The most Lana had uncover since that day was; he bears the name Dorran Alvarez.

He caught her attention with the black hood he always had on everyday, at least that was a second discovery.

His name was Dorran Alvarez, he wore a black hoodie and a black or blue jean trouser to school, he talked to no one, he was friends with no one and he lived no where or rather no one knew where he lived.

She was Lana Adara and her number one quest even before figuring how to turn her continuous F to even an E was to find out the story and face behind the boy in the black hood.

*The boy in the black hoodie *

All through the class Lana wasn't listening to what she was being taught, all her attention was focused on how she would be able to speak to Dorran Alvarez later in the day.

The bell rang signifying the next and last class Lana would be having and she smiled thankful that the class was over and the teacher hadn't notice she wasn't paying attention to what she was teaching them.

Lana breathed in and out as she packed her bag ready to leave the classroom "Lana," she heard her name as she stilled for a moment weighing her flee or face option before she gave a soft sigh and turned back to see the teacher scowling at her. 

"miss Jewett, is there something wrong?" she asked faking a wide smile as she walked a little towards her teacher.

"yes, there is," the stout woman said with a huge frown on her face.

Lana didn't say anything as she stared at the woman wide eyed already aware of what the woman was about to say.

"your scores are decreasing. I have already told your parents about this and it doesn't seem there has been much progress either," the woman said as Lana bit her lips still without uttering a single word.

" is there something going on at home that is making your scores decrease or are you worried about something because I know fully well you used to do better than this" the woman said waving a script where a huge angry looking F smiled brightly at Lana.

"no, there is nothing. I am really sorry. I am trying hard to get a good score but I don't understand it is like everything just became Greek literally and I know it is my fault so I would read more and I promise I would improve," Lana said her fake smile already faltering, she was annoyed having the same talk over and over with this teacher and others, she really hated this.

"you know what I used to do when I was just like you," the woman said not believing her whole " I would read more" sentence as she sighed before she took her seat and took her huge glasses off while placing it carefully on the desk before her.