Chapter 3: History

Song: Hellevator by Stray kids

Jimin pov:

After I freshed up I walked out of my room only to bump into Yoongi. "I am so sorry." I stutter.
"Don't sweat it." Yoongi replies before walking away. I looked after him and noticed he was actually kind of hot. "I know you're starring." Yoongi says before disappearing out of my sight. A blush crept on my face before I made my way back to the great hall. I took place next to Lord Min and my sister who were chatting away. Not much later Yoongi and Sejin joined us and Lord Min told us to eat.

"So prince Jimin, what brings you here?" Lord Min asks.
"You see Lord Min." I began but I was interrupted by lord Min
"Call me Sun ki."
"Okay." I smile "I was wondering what happened after my parents died.
"It was horrible." A different voice replies I looked to my side to see yoongi had decide to speak up "I was six and I remember that after the news of the king's dead reached our fathers ears ,he decided to gather his army and rode for the King his castle along with the other lords ,but when they got there Park Yon had them surrounded and threaten to kill the lords their family if they didn't follow him. They first fought back but were defeated." Yoongi explains with a lump in his throat "As an example for the other lords he killed my father to show them what would happen if they continued to fight him so everyone laid down their weapons."
"Did your father and the other lords know that my sister and I were alive?"
"yes, since Park Yon had hanged the king ang queen from the wall while you two were no where to been seen and when my father found out Sejin wasn't one of the dead knights he assumed he got the two of you out." Yoongi finished.
"I am planning to take back the throne, but I can't do it alone so I am turning to the Lords for help." I tell the Min brothers. They look at each other in silence.
"I can't give you a whole army since most people died in the battle or from the sickness that was spread among the people last year" Lord Min replies "I can give you ten of my best man."
"Eleven." Yoongi replies "I am going with them."
I looked at yoongi with my eyebrow raised "Why?"
"That bastard has to pay for my father's dead and I am the best fighter here."
"Yoongi are you sure that I can't change your mind." Lord Min asks his brother.
"No."
"He is just as stubborn as his mother." Sejin replies smiling.
"All the help is welcome." I smile at Yoongi before turning to his brother "Thank you Sun Ki for what you did for us."
"It was a honor to help you and if I may suggest I think it is wise for you to go to the Jung lands next, I heard that the son of the lord is all for justice." Lord Min replies shaking my hand.
"Now let's enjoy this last meal before we continue our journey." Y/n speaks up "I haven't eaten this good in forever."
We all chuckled when she stuffed her mouth full of food. I looked at Yoongi who was quiet and kept staring at me. I looked at him confused and went with my hand through my hair frustrated, his gaze was burning holes in me, so I decide to stare back what made him chuckle amused before he looked down at his food. Why was he starring at me do I have something on my face? I thought.