Chapter 6: Friends

Song: cypher pt 4 by Bts

Yoongi pov:
We stayed the night at the Jung residence and left before the sun came up. Jimin and Hoseok were chatting with each other and I rode on my horse besides Sejin. "I think this is this first time I see you being silent, what happened to the cheerful sarcastic young boy I knew."
"He is gone, it is just me now an empty shell as hard as stone." I replied.
"Hmm, I still think that boy is in you." Sejin responds "You just need someone to help you find him."
"Maybe." I answer while my gaze still lingered on Jimin.
"I think that person is closer than you think." Sejin says with a wink before he left me.

After riding for a day we set up camp under the trees. Jimin and Y/n were feeding the horses, Sejin was making a fire while Hoseok and I went to scan the area. Hoseok was talking and laughing what was really annoying but I kept quiet. "Why aren't you saying anything?" The red head ask me.
" I am not good with words." I reply honestly "I like to listen."
"Well I like to rap and dance." Hoseok tells me.
"You rap?"
"yes."
"So do I." I smile.
"Well let me hear something." Hoseok urges. Maybe this kid isn't as bad as I thought.

When we reached the camp laughing I noticed Jimin looking between the two of us with a raised eyebrow before he shrugged it off and continued to roast some rabbit. After we all ate I was first watch. When everyone was asleep I saw that Jimin was still awake "you okay Chim?"
"What did you just call me?" Jimin asks surprised.
"Uhm Chim." I reply scratching the back of my neck awkward.
"I like it." Jimin replies taking place next to me.
"Why are you still up?" I ask him.
"Just been thinking."
"about?"
"Stuff." He replies.
"Wow that clears up a lot." I snicker what caused Jimin to giggle.
"I just don't know if I am ready to face my uncle and rule a kingdom."
"Jimin you will be an amazing King and your uncle will shit himself when he sees you in his backyard with a whole army behind you."
Jimin his eyes met mine "You really believe that Yoongi?"
"I do."
Jimin smiles and wraps his arms around me, hugging me tight. A small smile apparead on my lips and I hugged him back. "Thank you." Jimin muttered.
"of course Chim, just try to get some sleep it is still a day ride to the Jeon lands."
"You really are a good friend." Jimin says letting go of me before returning to his usual sleeping spot. I should been happy being called his friend, but my heart aches longing for his touch. I think I am falling in love with Park Jimin and I am falling hard.