Chapter 5: Lord Jung

Song: Hope world by J-hope

Jimin pov:
We reached the gate of the Jung residence, their castle was covered in different flowers what made it look very welcoming. The door was opened by a black haired woman, she was as beautiful as the flowers decorating the palace. "My name is Jung Jiwoo what can I do for you?"
"We would like to speak to Lord Jung, my name is Park Jimin."
Her eyes widen before she bowed down "My prince."
"No need for that." I smile
"DID I HEAR THAT CORRECTLY." A loud voice replies from inside the castle. Suddenly a red haired male ran out with a big grin on his face. His smile became even bigger when he saw me. "OMG IT IS REALLY YOU. I TOLD YOU JIWOO HE WOULD RETURN."
"Hoseok you're being loud infront of our guests." She hissed at the red haired male before she turned towards us "I am sorry for my brother."
"What I am just very happy." Hoseok replies jumping up and down.
I laughed I liked this guy, he had an aura around him that screamed happiness, hope and love "Well I am happy too." I smile.
Hoseok walked towards me and grabbed my arm pulling me after him inside. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Yoongi looking at his hand on mine but when he catches my gaze he quickly looked away. "I will bring you to my father." Hoseok beams happy while the rest of us followed his sister inside.

"Lord Jung, it is a pleasure to meet you." I reply bowing down to him.
"I should be the one who should bow." The lord replies "You look a lot like your father." Then he turned his gaze to my sister "While Y/n is the spitting image of your mother."
"Thank you my lord." Y/n responds.
"Stop with the formalities we are family." Lord Jung speaks up.
"What do you mean?" my sister asks him not knowing that we share part of our bloodline with the Jung family.
"Your mother was my younger sister."
"I know how hard it must have been when you found out she died." I reply with my own tears brimming in my eyes.
"It was hard on me but I can't imagine how it was for the two of you." Lord Jung patts my shoulder "And I guess you are here to take back your kingdom and let your uncle pay."
"Yes sir." I reply "I already went to Lord Min who lend me ten of his best man and his own brother, he couldn't spare more man since the sickness from last year. After my visit to you I will go to the Kim and Jeon lands to ask for their support to."
Lord Jung turned to Yoongi " I am sorry for your losses."
"Thank you my lord." Yoongi replies bowing.
"My army is yours to command prince Jimin." Lord Jung replies "I will send them to you once you finished visiting the other lords since I think a big army is attracting a lot of attention."
"You're right uncle." I smile "May I ask that the ten soldiers from the Min clan and my sister can stay here with your army."
"It would be my honor." Lord Jung replies
"Absolutely not Jimin, I am coming with." Y/n argues.
"Fine but when the battle is about to start you will stay at one of the lords houses."
"Deal." She smiles.
"She also sounds like my sister." Lord Jung chuckles.
"Father. I would like to join prince Jimin on his journey." Hoseok asks his father on one knee.
"I already guessed you wanted that, just make sure you get home in one piece my son."
"I will." Hoseok replies smiling.