Epilogue:

Song: Waste it on me by Steve Aoki ft Bts

Five years later.

Five years had passed since peace had returned to the kingdom. Lord Min, Yoongi his brother had fallen in love with Jung Jiwoo and lived together at the Min residence. Kim Jennie had fallen in love with Jeon Lisa. As for the other members of the Kim family, Lord Kim decided it was time for Namjoon to watch over the Kim lands with Seokjin at his side, the two having a son surrogated by Jin his sister. Seungmin had grown up in a handsome young man and Kim Taehyung was married to Hoseok ruling over the Jung lands together. Sejin was promoted to be the leader of the royal army while Jungkook and Y/n were living happily together with two kids waiting for the time that Lord Jeon decides that Jungkook is old enough to take over from him. Everyone was happy and in peace but no one could top the happiness of the newly weds named Yoongi and Jimin.

After the war Jimin was crowned king and three years later Yoongi proposed to the male and two years after that they got married. Both of them ruling the kingdom besides each other.
"Good morning my king." Jimin replies kissing Yoongi his nose when he awoke by the sunlight shining through their curtains "We need to go back to ruling the kingdom."
"Five more mintes." Yoongi groaned pulling Jimin closer to him so he was spooning the younger male.
"Fine but after that you are getting up." He states chuckling at how much his husband loved his sleep. Jimin smiled and pecked Yoongi his lips.
"Okay I am awake." Yoongi suddenly says crawling on top of Jimin before kissing his neck.
"Honey we need to get up." Jimin giggled but then Yoongi found his soft spot and he couldn't hold back his moan.
"Something tells me you want me to continue." Yoongi smirks against his skin.
"You are such a tease." Jimin rolled his eyes before arching his back to get closer to the blond.
"You love it." Yoongi replies
"I love you." Jimin moans.
"I love you too Chimmy." Yoongi answers his husband before capturing his lips again.

The end.