Chapter 15: Lord Kim

Song: Begin by Bts (Jungkook)

Jimin pov:
"Welcome my prince and his companions." A middle aged man greeted us looking very excited "I have waited for you arrival for quite a while now." He gave me a hand "I am lord Kim, the father of that idiot over there." He winks motioning his head to Namjoon. What caused everyone to laugh except for Namjoon who glared at his father unamused.
"Well it is good to be here. But I am not here without a reason." I begin
"I know that you have been visiting the other lords searching for support and I know they all agreed to help and I will do the same as them. It is time to take back your throne." Lord Kim replies.
"Thank you so much." I smile.
"No problem, your highness." Lord Kim replies before he turned towards his servants "Send a message to the other lords, that their armies can march to our land, so that we can talk about the strategy."
"My lord, my brothers army is with Lord Jung, so you don't need to send a messenger to him." Yoongi tells Lord Kim, who nodded smiling.
"Prince Jimin, what exactly is your plan?" Lord Kim suddenly asks me.
The question took me off guard "Well my plan was to unite all the lords and face my uncle together."
Lord Kim chuckled "Well that isn't really a plan."
"I know it isn't." I reply honestly "That is why I asked the lords for help."
"A good king listens to the opinions of his people." Lord Kim tells me " I think you will be a great king, just like your father."
I felt tears brimming in my eyes "Thank you, your words mean a lot to me." I felt someone grab my hand and squeeze it tight, I looked to my side and saw my sister was holding my hand her owns tears were visible.
"You know what will do the people good before a battle?" Hoseok speaks up "A party."
"What about a wedding?" Y/n suddenly says.
I looked at my sister confused "Whose?"
"Mine." She replies.
I raised my eyebrow and looked around the room before my eye fell on Jungkook who was blushing. Jungkook looked up and gulped before he walked towards me "Your highness, I want to ask you for your sisters hand."
I look at the two of them confused but I could see the love they had for each other when they grabbed each other's hand and looked at the other like they were the only things that mattered in the world. "Are you sure Y/n you aren't even seventeen yet?"
"Yes, Jimin." She responds.
"Then who am I to deny your love." I smile "You two have my blessing."
Y/n began jumping up and down before hugging me. Jungkook smiling brightly shaking my hand but I pulled him in the hug to. "Thank you your highness." Jungkook replies.
"Since we're going to become family, call me Jimin." I tell the boy.
"Well I will tell the kitchen and the servants to prepare your wedding for tomorrow night." Lord Kim replies "But would you all like to join me for dinner tonight?"
"We would love to, my lord." Sejin speaks up.
"I already invited them for dinner father." Namjoon says "I asked Jin to give the message to the kitchen."
"Always thinking ahead." Lord Kim smiled patting his sons shoulder "Well let's go to the dining hall."