Chapter 12: Arrows

Song: Shoot out by Monsta X

Jimin pov:
I was still awake while I laid in my bed thinking about what just happened. "I don't see you as a king that needs protection. I want to protect you since I don't want to lose you Chim." Yoonig his words kept repeating in my mind. "I like you." I groaned and screamed in my pillow "But I know you can never answer those feelings."
"what are you doing to me, Min Yoongi." I mutter before my eyes drifted shut and I fell asleep.

The next morning we bid our goodbye to Lord Jeon and his daughters before we resumed our tiring journey to lord Kim. Yoongi was talking with Hoseok, Y/n with Jungkook and Sejin was riding out making sure the area was safe. "I am going to see if Sejin is okay." Hoseok suddenly announced before galloping away on his horse. Yoongi looked at me with a soft smile. I quickly looked away and bit my lip.
"Are you going to ignore me for the rest of your life?" Yoongi asks. I looked to my side to see he was next to me.
"I have n n nothing to sa y y to you." I stutter.
"whatever you want your highness." He replies and when he said that I felt a little pang in my heart, he has never called me your highness before and I didn't like him calling me that,.
"So now I am just your highness." I chuckle.
"No you aren't I already kind of confessed last night."
"Why did you confess. if you expect me to marry a random girl later?" I ask him.
"Because I would hate myself if I didn't at least tell you once about my feelings." He sighed "I was ready to move on after that but then you told me you wanted me." I looked at him and saw he was staring at me, his blond hair was ruffled by the wind, he had soft lips, chubby cheeks and dark eyes what made him mysterious. He was really hot to be honest. "What did you mean with that you wanted me?" Yoongi asks me suddenly. Then out of nowhere an arrow was fired, I moved my head to the side just in time, making the arrow scratching me instead of killing me. Yoongi his eyes went wide he looked to around his surroudings and saw that there were four man on top of a hill shooting arrows at us. We were in an open field but I could see the outline of a forest up ahead. "Yoongi the forest." I tell him.
Yoongi then screamed at Jungkook "JUNGKOOK TAKE Y/N TO THE FOREST UP AHEAD, NOW."
Jungkook nodded and made his way to the forest protecting my sister in the process. I felt blood dripping out of the cut the arrow made on my cheek. "JIIMIN WERE ARE YOU WAITING FOR GO TO THE FOREST." Yoongi yells at me
I locked my gaze with the archers and one of them seemed really familiar but I couldn't put a name to him. The guy smiled evil revealing his white teeth. Then an arrow was fired once more but not at me but at my horse. The horse was hit and caused me to fall of him before it ran away. I fell to the ground and groaned out in pain. "JIMIN." Yoongi yells galloping towards me. I stood up and reached out for him. He grabbed my hand and pulled me on his horse before he send his horse to the woods. I looked behind me only to see that the archers had disappeared.
"Where are Hoseok and Sejin?" I ask the blonde.
"I don't know, but first we need to get you out of here." Yoongi replies when we entered the woods.