Chapter 8: Jealousy

Song: Jealousy by Monsta X

Yoongi pov:
We found Sejin not much later, who had managed to hid the horses from the soldiers and Y/n stroking her horse. When she saw Jimin she walked towards him and slapped him across the face.
"You are such a idiot." She says through gritted teeth "You're lucky you didn't get yourself killed."
I chuckled at her little outburst. Jimin looked over to me, sadness in his eyes before he turned back to his sister. What was that supposed to mean?
"I am sorry y/n." He replies.
"You better be." She hugged her brother tight.
"Let's get on the road before those soldiers return." Sejin speaks up getting on his horse.

While we were riding towards the Jeon lands, Jimin hasn't said a word to me. Hoseok shoot a few worried glances between the two of us what I just shrugged off. We reached the castle of Lord Jeon before the evening fell and we were welcomed by three woman. "Welcome my lords." The black haired woman replies looking at Yoongi and Hoseok, she looked like she was the oldest. "My name is Jeon Jisoo  and this are my sisters Rose and Lisa."
"It has been a long time" Hoseok smiles before hugging them.
"It sure was Hobi, still dancing?" Lisa asks him smiling.
"You know I do."
"Well and who is this handsome man." Rose asks walking closer to Jimin.
"This I prince Jimin and his sister Y/n." Sejin answers the redhead.
"Prince Jimin, it is a honor to meet you." Rose replies bowing down
"The honor is all mine, my lady." He replies smiling. I felt a pang in my heart seeing the two of them. I bit my lip stopping myself from speaking up. "We would like to speak to your father."
"Come in, he is in a meeting with our brother." Jisoo smiles waving at us to follow her.
"Awh how is Jungkook, I heard he just turned 18." Hoseok replies following Jisoo. Rose and Jimin went in next followed by Lisa and Sejin.
"If I were you I would make a move soon." Y/n whispers in my ear before getting inside with me following suit.

"Father, I bring you Lord Min his brother, lord Jung his son and the prince and princess Park." Jisoo announced walking in the great hall from their castle. A young boy looked up, he looked a little like a bunny I noticed that he let his eyes wander around the room until they stopped on Y/n.
"I can't believe, the two of you are still alive." A old grey man says out of his seat, he stood up with the help of the boy. "I can walk myself son." The old lord replied what causes the boy to let go of him. "It is an honor to meet you."
"The honor is completely mine my lord." Jimin smiles bowing a little.
"What can I do for you, young prince?" Lord Jeon asks
"I am gathering an army to take back the kingdom." He says determined. I looked at him standing their full confidence and it kind of turned me on. I needed to stop these thoughts, he is my king I can't feel that way about him.
"So I guess, you want my help?" Lord Jeon asks.
"It would mean a lot to me and the kingdom." Jimin replies.
"Of course I will help you." The old lord speaks up "I want that bastard on the throne dead, my brothers died in the battle. My army is yours to command."
"Thank you, my lord."
"Well let's get all of you some fresh clothes and some food in your belly's."
"Thank you." Jimin responds following Rose who would led him to his chamber. I looked down sadly before I followed Jisoo.