Chapter 14: The Kim brothers

Song: Get cool by stray kids

Jimin pov:
We arrived at the Kim castle, Seungmin had a guard help him get the deer to the kitchen and Taehyung was leading us to his father. Then an all too familiar scream echoed through the courtyard, I looked up to see Hoseok running towards us before pulling me in a hug. Sejin was chuckling at the cheerful behavior of the red head. "You see Hoseok, I told you they were save."
Hoseok let go of me and hugged the others then his eyes fell on Taehyung "And who is this delicate flower." Hoseok smirks licking his lips while he looked at Taehyung,
Taehyung blushed a little before answering "Kim Taehyung."
"Well it is nice to meet you, I am Jung Hoseok." He shakes Taehyung his hand before pulling him closer to him to whisper something is his ear. Taehyung became even redder then he already was. I looked at the scene amused, Then Taehyung pushed the older boy away from him motioning us to follow him. "The things I want to do to that ass." Hoseok groaned following Taehyung with his eyes. Yoongi patted his shoulder while we all walked in behind Taehyung.

"Taehyung there you are, had a good hunt?" A male with broad shoulders asks with a smile when he noticed Taehyung walk in the main hall with a group of people "And who did you bring?"
"Hey there Seokjin, this is prince Jimin and his friends."
"Well Well come in. My name is Kim Seokjin I am his brother in law, but you can call me Jin" Jin replies pointing at Taehyung.
"So you're the one who managed to capture Kim Jennie's heart." Yoongi spoke up. Taehyung and Jin looked at each other before they busted out laughing.
"Seokjin is married to me." An amused voice says coming into the hall "I am Kim Namjoon and my sister Jennie doesn't want to get married yet, not until she finds the perfect husband." The male named Namjoon spoke.
"We both know that will never happen Joonie." Taehyung speaks up.
"Taehyung we both now our sister has high standards." Namjoon replies before turning back to us "I hope my brothers and husband weren't bad company."
"Hey." Jin and Taehyung whined.
"No they were great company." I tell the oldest Kim brother.
"Good." He smiles before walking towards me "So you're the lost prince?"
"I am."
"Well we have been waiting for your return, my father is eager to meet you." Namjoon says before turning to Jin "Tell the kitchen we have guests."
"You can't boss me around." Jin scolds his husband.
"You love it when I boss you around in the bed-" Namjoon began but he was interrupted by Jin his shouting "KIM NAMJOON THERE ARE CHILDERN HERE, DON'T CORRUPT THEIR INNOCENT MINDS."
"Hey I am not that innocent." Taehyung replies.
"Well even if you are, you won't be innocent anymore after tonight " Hoseok mumbles under his breath. I looked at Hoseok who was smirking and winking at Taehyung. Taehyung had apparently heard his words too because he ran out of the room as fast as he could, with Jin following him. "Well let me bring you my father." Namjoon chuckled.
"Thank you my lord." I tell him.
"Call me Namjoon, your highness."
"Well call me Jimin."
Namjoon laughed "very well Jimin."