Chapter 7: Hide

Song: everythinggoes by Rm

Jimin pov:
I am such an idiot I though hitting my own head in frustration. Why did I say that to Yoongi, oh god did I just friendzone the guy I am crushing on. I am so dumb why didn't I just kiss him that would have been better right? "What are you babbling about?" Hoseok asks me
"Nothing,"
"Is it about Yoongi?"
"How did you know?" I ask my cousin.
Hoseok chuckled "I notice the two of you starring at each other when the other isn't looking. You guys aren't very subtle."
"Well I kind of friend zoned him by calling him a good friend."
"Pabo." Hoseok says hitting my head.
"That hurts hyung." I whine rubbing my head.
"I hope that that clap knocked some sense into you."
"What should I do?"
"Well next time the two of you are alone, just kiss him."
"Are you crazy?"
"No." he replies.
"Fine I will think about it."
"Good now go to sleep before the sun comes up." Hoseok yawned turning around to sleep some more. I looked at Yoongi who was still guarding us and a small smile appeared on my face thinking about Yoongi his lips against mine and his hands on my body and just thinking about him made me relax what caused me to fall asleep quickly not knowing Yoongi noticed me watching him.

The next morning I awoke since someone was shaking me. I opened my eyes only to see my sister look at me worried. "We have to hide, there are soldiers of Park Yon on their way here."
I jumped up, grabbed my sword that was next to me and looked around. "Go." Hoseok hissed "Hide in the trees."
I dragged my sister deeper in the woods and helped her climb in a tree "Stay here."
"What are you going to do Jimin, get in the tree now." Y/n pleads.
"I need to make sure, if the others are okay." I reply walking away.
I softly made my way back to the camp, to see no sign of Hoseok, Sejin or Yoongi even the horses where gone. I only saw five guards looking around our campside. Then a hand clamped over my mouth dragging me deeper in the woods. I began to trash in his hold but then a familiar voice whispers in my ear "Chim, stop moving". I felt relieved when I found out it was Yoongi. Yoongi suddenly dragged us to the ground and removed his hand from my mouth signing that I needed to be quiet and keep low. The guards from the current king walked past us. After they were gone Yoongi slapped my head "Hoseok told you to hide in the trees, you pabo why did you go back to the campsite."
"I needed to make sure you guys were okay." I tell him.
"Well I needed to make sure you were safe, you are no use to everyone when you're a dead prince."
"Is that all I am to you?" I question him "A prince that needs protection."
Yoongi opened his mouth to say something but was cut off by the voice of Hoseok "So what are the two of you doing?"
Only then I realized in what position Yoongi and I were. Yoongi was on top of me, his hands on either side of my head and his face close to mine. I blushed and pushed him off me quickly. "Nothing." I reply. "let's get Y/n and Sejin and continue our journey."