~7~

"To leave, you need another soul. It sort of works like the Barrier in the different AUs, except any soul works. That means that for you to leave, you'll need to use my soul. Once you exit, it'll shatter. You'll also be free from Fate's power, along with having the file power I have." she explained. "Although... it won't necessarily be you. It'll be a different vessel, one with parts of both our memories and abilities." "But.. what if you want to leave?" I asked, starting to get worried. "Honestly, all I want by now is to die. So it all works out" my eyelights disappeared with sympathy. "Please.. Just do it" Nova whispered. Her soul appeared in front of her chest, dimming with each minute. It was dark purple, but it was cracked and had blue and orange cracks along with the normal ones. To sum it up, her soul was a beaten, battered mess... She handed it to me slowly, her eyes showing something for the first time since I'd met her. Her eye sockets showed a broken monster, a monster begging to die. I sighed and carefully took the soul. She gave me a small smile, a tired smile. The soul seemed to combine itself with mine, and Nova started to slowly dust. Before she disappeared though, I could have sworn I saw two ghostly figures hugging her from behind... that's when I passed out.

I woke up in more black. Nova was there! So were two other people. "Oh hey" she turned to me, waving. "These are my brothers, Dust and Papyrus. We're all dead, part of the same soul. The soul inside the vessel our combined souls created." she explained. "We're all little ghosts inside of the new vessel. Change Snova."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quick note. From now on, it'll be "Change Snova's" POV. I'm telling you just so you don't get confused by the dialogue. K? K. Bye.