Part 7: Interviews

*Jonah's Pov*

*We were talking to Corbyn, when Zach and Rose walked in. Corbyn turnt his head away. Rose asked us about our interviews and stuff. I could tell she was mad by the way she had the Apple in her hand. She through the basket of fruit we just bought at Corbyn. It left Corbyn with a big bruise on his head.*

Jonah: What's up with her?

Zach: Drama.

Jonah: Why can we just live normally! Now i gotta go be a mom! Be right back

*I walked up the stairs and looked in Rose's room. I didn't see her in there. I decided to check the guestroom. She was in there staring at the ceiling*

Jonah: Heyy.

Rose: *sigh* What's up Jonah?

Jonah: I just came to see if your ok.

Rose: I'm fine. Just go to your interview. I'm fine..

Jonah: Ok

* I walked back downstairs and signaled the boys to get in the car. We drove to IHeartRadio Station to do our interview*

Interviewer: What's up... L.A.! Today we got the boy band Why Don't We in the studio! There's Jack, Daniel, Corbyn, Zach, and Jonah! So i have a few question for you guys. So first question, what is your favorite food?

Zach: Chicken Nuggies!

Corbyn: What The Heck is a Chicken Nuggie?😂

Jack: nothing can beat pizza

Jonah: i really like c0ffee

Daniel: bro thats not a food

Jonah: it is now!😂

Interviewer: Well, im more of a Burger guy... So your album called 8 Letters just released-

Boys: Yep.

Jonah: Go buy it

Jack: yeah if you don't I'll look for you, I'll find you, and i will, not give you a hug..

Interviewer: Do you guys mind singing your new song 8 Letters.

Daniel: sure

*We were singing our parts when Corbyn hit that angelic high note. These girls were swooned! We finished the interview and headed home*

*Rose's Pov*

*The boys had left and i was home alone. I shouldn't be left unsupervised😂. I walked over to the neighbors house cause i was bored. I knocked on her door and she opened the door. She looked at me confused*

Erica: Hello Young Lady... Um, who are you?

Rose: Oh hi, I'm Rose Dawn, I'm Corbyn's girlfriend...

Erica: Oh you are? That's great! I need help with something.

* She walked me into her house and showed me to a room*

Erica: Mr. Postman's birthday is coming up and i was going to build him a custom made NASA rocket.

Rose: That's amazing Ma'am

Erica: You can call me Erica.

Rose: Well, Ms. Erica, your very talented. It looks amazing so far

Erica: Yes it does. But, i need some help with the design. His friend Jack was helping me with the design earlier.

Rose: I'm good at good at drawing. You think i can draw you something today and then design it tomorrow.

Erica: Of course! Take all the time you need!

*I heard TFB blasting in the background and knew it was the boys.*

Erica: I guess that's them. You run along with the boys now. How are you and Corbyn?

Rose: we got into a fight earlier

Erica: oh.. Just know he loves you. Bye Rose!

Rose: Bye Ms. Erica!