Part 23: Negative or Positive

*I put on some clothes and Jack put him on some clothes👇*

*Jack and I walked downstairs and everyone was looking at us confused*

Daniel: Is it true?

Jack: what?

Jonah: did yall.... Um-

Rose: No. Yes. I don't know! I woke up next to Jack with just a bra and underwear but there weren't any condums!

*Corbyn was about to stand up when Zach held him down*

Zach: are you gonna buy a test?

Rose: Yeah. Cya later

All: bye!

*I closed the door and headed to the store*

*Corbyn's Pov*

*I was downstairs eating cereal scrolling through Instagram when Zach came downstairs yelling*

Zach: Corbyn! Jack fucked your ex with no protection!

*I almost Chocked. I didn't know if he was joking. I got the rest of the boys to come downstairs and waited for Rose and Jack to come. She went to buy some test while Jack stayed with the rest of us*

Corbyn: Just know. If you got Rose pregnant, im. gonna. kill. you

Jack: You need to chill sometimes. Yeah i get it your in love with Rose but your her ex now! Besides, i would be a great father.

Corbyn: You little- *sigh* nevermind.

*I headed up to my room and closed the door*

*Jacks Pov*

Jonah: Wait if Rose is pregnant, then we have tour for 9 months that means the baby won't have a father.

Jack: Oh shit i forgot about tour. Ugh! Now I've got more to stress over!

*I sat my arms on the table and put my face in my arms. Daniel rubbed my back trying to calm me down.*

Daniel: Its ok bro. Don't stress. Maybe tour won't last that long...?

Jack: *mumbles* i doubt that

*Rose's Pov*

*I got to Walgreen and bought 7 different pregnancy test. I also grabbed a honey bun because i didn't eat breakfast. I drove home and opened the door. I saw Jack and Daniel sitting on the couch, next to a bag of Cheetos, playing Call Of Duty. When Jack heard the door open her jumped out of his seat*

Jack: Rose! Did you get them?

Rose: Yeah i did...

*Zach walked in from the other room and saw me.*

Zach: Don't stress over it Rose. It's gonna be ok

Rose: *sigh* ok

*I headed into the kitchen and took the test. It said i had to wait 10 minutes till the results came. I sat on the bar stool, paranoid, laying my head on the table*

Jack: Have the results came yet?

Rose: no..

*Daniel plopped a Cheetos in his mouth, then walked over to me. He passed me the bag of Cheetos.*

Daniel: Want one?

Rose: Sure..

*After 10 minute, i went and checked each test Jack walked in the room with me*

Zach: What did they say?

Jack: Negative...

Rose: Then what did we do?

Daniel: we have security cameras. We can check them.

*Daniel pulled up the camera and went to Friday*

Rose: Stop. Right there. Zoom in.

*Daniel zoomed in and put the photo in HD*

Zach and Jack: That's Aspen!

Rose: she drugged our drinks! so we must have made out in the room but never did anything more.

Daniel: Aspen is so Jealous hearted.

Rose: who hurt her?

Jack: She always had a crush on me and Daniel. But mostly me. I rejected her but she always comes over when no one wants her here. So, i guess she's jealous of you.

Rose: Am i aloud to kill a bitch?