Part 24: *PRANK WARS* Team Raniel, Team Jachary

*Daniel and I were talking when we got an idea.*

Rose: I'm Boooored

Daniel: Same.. Ooo I know what we can do!

Rose: and what's your amazing idea Seavey?

Daniel: PRANK WARS

Rose' Ohh, like the thing Logan and Jake did?

Daniel: yea

*i stood up from my seat and plopped on the couch. I sat and looked at Daniel*

Rose: who and how are we gonna prank them?

Daniel: Since You and I are on a team, I guess we'll prank....ZACH. He's always tryna prank us!

*We heard footsteps. It was Zach. Zach walked down the stairs and grabbed a pack of oreos. He grabbed one and crunched it in his mouth*

Zach: I heard someone say my name. What's Up?

Rose and Daniel: Oh Nothing... *whispers* hehe

Zach; uh huh... I'm gonna go play Fortnite. Anyone wanna join?

Daniel: no thanks.. Rose and I are um going-

Rose: were going to the movies. Bye!

*i said as I pulled Daniel out the door and slammed it.*

Zach: bye...?

*Daniel and i went to the other side of the house and went through the back door. WE walked in quietly so Zach wouldn't hear us. We headed down the halls and into the closet*

Rose: *whispers* so what now?

Daniel: hmm

*Daniel clenched his jaw as he looked up and grabbed something dark and hairy. IT WAS A FUCKING SPIDER! i was about to scream until Daniel put his hand over my mouth*

Daniel: shhh. This is a fake remote control spider. Since Zach is playing fornite we can sneak in there and put the spider on his desk. (note: they also brought ketchup bottles)

Rose: alright lets go.

*We tiptoed quietly across the halls and into the game room. Zach had his head phones on eating oreos while playing fortnite. He coulnd't hear us cause hew as screaming at the computer*

Zach: SHIT SHIT SHit get out the flipping way GRANDMA. YOUR GONNA GET HIT BY A REINDEER!

*Daniel placed the spider near Zach's foot and i controlled It. It crawled up his leg till he looked down to scrach his leg. As soon as he saw the spider he fell out his chair and jumped and screamed*

Zach: AHHAHHAHHAHA SPIDER SPIDER AHHHHHHH

*We heard footsepts and hid behind the chair bag thingy. Jack walked in and saw zach looking like the idiot he his lol*

Jack: Dude what the hell happened

Zach: GIANT SPIDER!

*While Jack and Zach were arguing with wachother Daniel took the controller and traveled the spider up Jack's neck. ZAch looked as he had seen a ghost*

Jack: what?

*Zach gave Jack a mirror and JAck and zach started screaming and jumping on tables. They jumped on a table and held eachother tight. WE coulsn't hold our laughs anymore. WE jumped from behind that bag and bursted out laughing. Jack and ZAch looked furious*

Zach: WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU TWO!

Jack: YOU KNEW I HATED SPIDERS WHATS WRONG WITH YOU!

*We looked at eachother and grabbed the ketchup bottles from behing the bag. WE sqirted on of it on ZAch And Jack and screamed:*

Daniel and Rose: PRANK WARS !!!!!!!!!!!

*We turnt the hidden camera off and ran out of the room into the kitchen*

Jack: I'm gonna kill those too.

Zach: Can I Join in that action?

Jack: hehe of course