Part 26: Photoshoot

*I woke up the next morning and I wasn't in much pain anymore. My back was hurting a little but not too bad. I saw Jonah wasn't in here. I didn't mean to take his sleeping spot. Corbyn was downstairs I'm assuming with the rest of the boys. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I walked downstairs and all the boys were eating breakfast.

Jonah: Morning Rose.
Rose: Morning guys.
Zach: We have a photoshop today, did you wanna come?

Rose: Oh I don't wanna get in the way. I mean it's y'all photo shoot.

Daniel: Please!
Corbyn: please!

*The boys moaned and groaned trying to get me to come with them. I finally gave in and said yes*

Jack: Oh we have a stylist too. You can get clothes from her if you want

Rose: Alright

*We got to the photo shoot and there were lots of people there. We walked over to some men with smiles on there faces and and had a hat on there heads. They talked in a French accent*

Zack (ZK): ah bonjour bonjour. You guys are.... Why Don't We right?

Daniel: Yep
Jonah: thats us

Eric(E): Hello madam and sir's I'm Eric and That is Zack

Zach: Hey, my name is Zach with a H
Rose: Are y'all French?

Zack: We have a little French in us.

Rose: Thats cool. I can speak fluently French

Jack: wait what?

Jonah: What can you say?

Rose: Si tout ce que c'est est 8 lettres, pourquoi est-il si difficile de dire.

Corbyn: Oh I think she said if all it is is 8 letters why is it so hard to say.

Rose: Yep!

Eric: All right time to get dress. The rooms are over there.

*We walked in and saw this lady with long hair. She turned around and smiled at us.*

Ally(A): Hi My name is Ally and I'm the stylist. And who is this young lady.

Rose: I'm Rose
Ally: are you taking photos too.

Rose: n-

*Before I could finish my sentence Zach covered my mouth*

Jack: yes she is.

Rose: Sigh

*The lady was super nice. I went through some outfits and found a really nice leather outfit with some shades*

*We took our photo and jack kept getting distracted by looking at me. After the photo shoot we headed to chiptole. We had fun and ate and headed back home. I plopped on the couch from being tired as well as the rest of the boys.*

Daniel: that was a long day...
Corbyn: the photos came out well tho
Rose: Yeah
Zach: actually I have a question. Is your name actually Rose or is it short for Rosemary?

Rose: OMG are you serious Zach. Why would I be named after a herb 🌿

Zach: I mean you are named after a flower🌹

Corbyn: He does have a point Rosemary

*All the boys started laughing*
Jonah: were just gonna call you Rosemary now thanks zach🤣

Rose: Whatever 😂