Part 27: *PRANK WARS* A Little Frisky Disky 😂

*Corbyn went to play fortnite while Jonah left to get some coffee of course. That meant I was alone with Daniel Jack and Zach. I Went to grab a pop tart when someone picked me up from behind. They took me upstairs and sat me in the hall*

Jack: We have your Queen Mr. Seavey!
Zach: ahahhahahah
Daniel: Bring her back you evil demon!
Jack: ok just a minute

*Jack grabbed me by the arm and pulled me in the room. He walked out and whispered something to Zach*

Jack: we've decided to trade Rose out for Zach
Rose: Hey! I didn't agree to that-
Jack: I'll take you out to eat then we can party all night.
Rose: never mind I love food. Sorry Daniel☺️
*Zach walked downstairs next Daniel*

Daniel: You shall pay for thy mistakes Avery!
*Jack walked in the room and closed the door. He looked at me like he was thinking*

Rose: what?
Jack: I have a prank we can do.
Rose: and what is it. And can you open the door I'm claustrophobic.
Jack: soo... I wondering if you would be ok doing like a.., sex prank on the boys.
Rose: oh hell no. I did that once and it didn't turn out well. I don't wanna.
Jack: your no fun

*Jack crosses his arms like a baby*
Jack: but I'm boooooored
Rose: that's why Zach exist
Jack: I don't wanna talk to Zach.
Rose: ugh fine. But don't try anything sneaky Avery. I know you.
Jack: mhmm I won't.... *mumbles* maybe

*We set the bed so that it would creek and I changed into a tank top. Jack and I layed on the bed facing eachother.*

Jack: You ready?
Rose: y-yeah

*Jack and I made fake moans in sync and there were REALLY loud. Jack decided to cup my face and kiss me. I didn't pull away cause I wanted this kiss to last. I started doing actual moans in the kiss. Shit. It was about to go down. Without breaking the kiss, Jack stuck his hands into my pants and felt how wet I was. He smirked in the kiss and slid my pants off. I was wearing lace underwear which gave Jack a boner. He took off his name pants and shirt and flipped us over so he was on top. He started fingering my........ area... and I started moaning. He went harder and harder as he kept sticking fingers in and out. He then started hovering over me*

Jack: Is this what you want?
Rose: Yes. I'm sure..... Fuck me daddy 😏

*He put on a condum and put his tip in slowly letting me adjust to his size. When I was ready I told him to go faster. Damn, he was good. We moaned loud in sync*

Rose: OHHH JACk!
Jack: say my name! I want you to scream it loud!
Rose: OHHH DADDY! GO DEEPER!

*I could feel Jack's thrust getting sloppier. I knew he was getting ready to cum*

Rose: I'm gonna cu-
Jack: so am I

*Wee moaned in sync until we both came. We sat there out of breath smiling.*

Jack: Does this make us Friends with benefits?
Rose: no silly. It means we're dating 😋
*I kissed Jack and we heard the knob turn*

Zach: Oh shit there where serious....

IM SO SORRY THAT WAS CRINGE🤣🤣🤣
TheOfficialHolyWater Forgive me for thy sins

*Sips holy ocean*