Part 31: paparazzi

*I woke up and felt like getting out this hell. I changed into a comfy outfit and headed out*

*I got in my car and drove to the mall. I was in PINK when a whole bunch of people crowded around me. They had lots of cameras*

Rose: Uh hello, can you like not crowd around me. I'm claustrophobic.

*They step back then they put a mic up to my face. They started asking lots of questions. They were starting to trigger my anxiety*

Person 1: What have you been doing since your break up?
Person 2: are you currently dating anyone? If so, is it one of the members?
Person: what do you do for a career?
Person: why are you shopping here?
Person: where are the boys?

Rose: Look I would love to answer your questions but I gotta go home!

*I ran out the store and drove back home. When I got home, Jack, ugh, ran up to me.*

Jack: Hey Bab- whoa what the hell happened!? Why are you sweating? Are you ok? Imma get you a towel and some apple juice.

*Jack sat me on the couch, next to Jonah and started grabbing stuff. Jonah turnt to look at me.*

Jonah: paparazzi ?
Rose: yep. They triggered my anxiety.
Jonah: I didn't know you had anxiety.
Rose: yeah. I'm working on fixing it.
Jonah: cool.

*Jack brought a towel and started wiping my face. He then sat a warm towel on my face and gave me Some apple juice with the name "Seavey" stapled on it.*

Jonah: isn't that-
Jack: don't tell him
Jack: do you have a fever? Di-
Rose: Jack! It's just anxiety. The news stations-
Jack: imma sue them.
*I then heard the refrigerator close. I looked up to see Daniel looking around with a confused face. He then turned his attention to us.*

Daniel: have seen my apple juice?
*I slid the juice behind me and we all said no in sync*

Daniel: guess I better ask Zach
*He travels back upstairs into Zach's room*

Jack: how are you feeling?
Rose: fine Jack. Can I got back upstairs. I'm not supposed to be talking to you.
Jack: but-
*I put my index finger on his lip and walked upstairs into our room*

Jack: she keeps locking me out.
Jonah: did she lock you out of her heaven?😏
Jack: y- wait. Jonah you dirty bastard🤭
Jonah: no need for language. You said it...

If you don't get the joke, it's from Bruno Mars, Locked Out Of Heaven. It has a different meaning then the actual heaven lol.