Part 25: *PRANK WARS* A Christmas *SHOCKING* Surprise

Merry Christmas Ya Filthy Animals🤪❤️
and a happy new year 🥳

*I woke up at 6 am to sound of Corbyn and Zach arguing*

Corbyn: wait till Rose wakes up!
Zach: NO. I wanna open them now!
*I put on my rope and walked downstairs. Jack Jonah and Daniel were sitting on the couch*

Daniel: Hey Rose. Want some hot chocolate?

Rose:Sure
*He gave me the hot chocolate and I sat on the couch*

Jonah: I guess we can start.

*We went through the gift and they were actually really good. Zach got a bear, Daniel got a GIANT piano, Jonah got some cologne, Jack got a gift card and I got a necklace. We had lots of fun and I had totally forgot about prank wars. We were sitting at the table eating when Daniel and I got shocked and screamed. We squirmed on the floor in pain while Jachary was laughing. They did them a handshake and mouthed "Awesome".

Corbyn: Um are y'all ok?

Rose: No the hell were not!

Daniel: jackasses!

Zach: don't ever interrupt my fort nite!

Jonah: ohh are y'all doing that prank wars shit?

Rose: ugh yeah!

*I got up to walk to my room but fell right back down*

Rose: I can't get up...

Jack: whatever. Just get up Rose

Rose: I actually can't

Daniel: You just had the chair shock our crotch! How the hell are we supposed to walk! I need to rest.

*Daniel crawled onto the couch while I said down on the floor. Corbyn walked up and held his hand out to me*

Corbyn: N-Need some help?

Rose: yeah thanks

*He held me up as he walked me to my bedroom, well it used to be my bedroom until I moved in with Jack. He sat me on the bed and brought me my hot chocolate*

Corbyn: Did you need anything else?

Rose: no... imma just rest I guess...

*Corbyn's Pov*
*Rose looked in bad pain. I walked up to her and helped her up the stairs. I brought her some hot Choco and asked if she need anything. I noticed she looked kinda uncomfortable.I sat next to her.*

Corbyn: hey... what's up. You look uncomfortable

Rose: oh it's um nothing I just- you sure you want me to lay in here. And since Jonah moved in and-

Corbyn: it's ok. I'm not mad anymore and I still love you. We just need time off.

Rose: yeah...

Zach: corbyn! Were playing just dance you joining?

Corbyn: oh hell yes. Jack Avery bought to get beat🤪