Part 38: Movie Night

*It was 5 o'clock. Zach and I were playing Mario Kart on the Wii, Daniel, Jack, and Jonah were taking upstairs, and Corbyn was running around in a Space Hoodie with some tiny glasses on saying "Chev is on his way to save the aconomy of Hydroxyzine Quinquennial! Somehow Zach won 12 races and I won 4.*

Rose: how did you beat me!?
Zach: maybe because I can drive!
Rose: ok just cuz I got road rage and tried to drive like a NASCAR racer and run that old lady off the road doesn't mean I can't drive... You ran into a tree on your driving test!*
Zach: that tree jumped in front of me I swear!
Rose:mhmmm
*We heard a loud thump. We turnt around and saw Corbyn on the floor holding his head. He was groaning in pain*
Zach: bro you ok?
Corbyn : yeah yeah, I slipped and fell face first.
Rose: now you know your not a super hero
Corbyn; that's cuz I'm C.H.E.V
*He walks upstairs into the room the boys were talking in. I looked over at Zach and he looked kinda nervous and was in a thinking face.*

Rose: hey Zach what up?
Zach: oh uh... um- I-i just.. um.. never mind..
Rose: ok
*We went back to our Mario Competition*

*Zach's Pov*

* I've realized that I'm starting to grow feelings for Rose. I can't do that. She's dating Jack and I'm dating Kay. And I'm a loyal boyfriend! Kinda... I was thinking of asking Rose to the movies but I became a stuttering mess*

Rose: Hey Zach What's up
Zach: oh um.... uh- I just..... um... nevermind

*We continued our Mario karts match until I just blurted out of know where*

Zach: Did you wanna go with me to the movies?

Rose: Sure! Let me ask the boys if they wanna go too. Guys!

Zach: wait no-

*They all ran downstairs. Jack fell over Daniel while Corbyn stopped over them and said "Karma". Jonah came down like a normal
Person.*

Rose: Did y'all wanna come to the movies with Zach and I

*Please say no.*

Jack: of course!
Daniel: I'm in!
Jonah: sure, ain't got nothing better to do
Corbyn: duh! We never have any more fun! It's always drama and my boyfriend cheated and someone's getting exposed and oh I was fuck zac Efron so badly!

*We all looked at Corbyn*

Rose: stay off the internet. Please. For your safety...

*We all got in the car and Jack drove the car. Rose sat next to him of course. I sat on near the door on the left side of Daniel. Corbyn and Jonah sat in the back. I could see Jack rubbing Rose's thigh. She looked at him and goddammit the way she looked at him, the twinkle in her eyes as there eyes connected as they smiled. I wanted to just be us going to the movies. Just Rose and I. But it's not gonna be like that. Cause I'm stuck in the friend zone.*

*Rose's Pov*

*We got to the theater and went to see bird box (I know it's only on Netflix but just imagine😁)
Jonah has already seen it some how. Damn. This movie was scary. When we left the theater I had a blindfold on because I was doing the Bird Box Challenge when Jack ran up to me and took the blindfold off and said:*

Jack: Look! It's beautiful!
Rose: AHHH!

*I screamed and since we were outside, I jumped onto Zach and put my face in his chest.
He caught me and carried me to the car*

Rose: you could have killed me psycho! What's wrong with you!

Jack; come on Rose, it's just a movie.
Corbyn: I'm actually scared. What if that actual happens
Daniel: everyone wear your blindfolds!
Jack: so like Zach?
Zach: hmm?

*He said as he looked up from his phone*

Jack: can u like out Rose down?
Zach: oh yeah sorry bro

*He sat me down and we all go in the car. Jack tried to talk to me but I faced the window*

Jonah: Are you ok Rose?
Rose: i. Could. Have. Died... can we drive to the gun store?
Jack: what the hell? Why?
Corbyn; you can barely shoot a nerd gun! How you gonna shoot a gun?
Rose: imma need it when all the crazy suicidal people come banging on the door!
Jack: yeah... we're going home so you can rest..
Daniel: hey Zach. What up with you? You haven't really said much. And you look stress..
Zach: huh... what.. oh- um nah I'm fine..
Daniel: You sure?
Zach: uh huh..

*We got home and all went to bed blah blah blah. I sat in the bed thinking. Bird Box isn't real right....? Jack told me to go to sleep and I ended up falling asleep later.*