Part 43: Breaking News :/

*Still Zach's Pov*
*What. The. Hell. Jack has a slight possibility of living! Rose is gonna be crushed... why did this have to happened.. I looked over to Sydnie and the rest of the girls in tears... I could see the guys trying to hold in there tears. I pulled out my phone and told the limelight's the news. They were all making edits and photos and tributes to Jack and wished us well to get better. I walked over to Corbyn and tapped him on his shoulder a little*
Zach: should we tell Rose?
Corbyn: w-w-were gonna h-have t-t-t-to...
Zach: I can't tell her. I can't stand to see her cry. It breaks my heart
Corbyn: I can't go either... I can't control these tears....
Zach: I'll tell her if you come with me..
Corbyn: o-ok
*We walked into Rose's room to see her staring at the wall in her thoughts 💭 *
Corbyn: h-h-Hey... Rose..
Rose: hey Corbyn... bro I have a really bad headache
*she looked up and saw Corbyn with tears dripping down his face. She looked at me with an "what's going on" or "I know what the fuck happened".
Rose: Corbyn! Are you ok!
*She was gonna get out her bed but fell right back in*
Rose: ughh stupid migraine..
Rose: what happened? Why are y'all crying?
Zach: w-what? W-w-Who's crying- I-I'm not y-y-your crying-
Rose: wait.... don't tell me-
Corbyn: J-Jack...
Zach: they d-d-doctor found glass in his head a-a-And he's in a c-c-coma and h-he may not make it I-if they can't get the water o-o-Out his system...
*through my teary eyes, I could see the sadness in her eyes... she look as if she wanted to cry but couldn't.*
Rose: I can't! I can't do it anymore!
Corbyn: d-do what?
Rose: I just- I-I can't C-Corbyn! I-I-I can't do life an-anymore!
*I could see her heart rate start beating faster and faster.*
Zach: R-Rose y-y-you need to stop... your heartbeat it's-
Rose: i don't care! I'd rather die then be here
*There was Rose's bottle of pills next to her she poured 12 in her hand when the bottle said 2*
Corbyn and Zach: Rose Stop!
*Tears dripped down her face as I ran to her and grabbed the pills out her hand*
Rose: give them back!
Zach: No Rose! I'm not letting you kill your self! Please calm down your heart rate is beating really fast... we all love you Rose.. was f you die I would never get to tell you that... I fucking love you Rose..
Rose: wh-what?
Zach: n-nothing...
Rose: noo you said you loved me...
Zach: did I say that? No I don't? I mean I love you but like-
Corbyn: He really likes you Rose
Rose: so I'm the girl you were talking about?
Zach: oh hehe yeah...i
Corbyn: I don't wanna be a third wheel soo imma go back wit Daniel
*Corbyn smirked and said have fun and closed the door*
Zach: w-why would you do that Rose?
Rose: I'm sorry it's just... I've been going through depression ever since this accident and it's my fault because if I hadn't dropped my stupid phone none of the is shit would've hap-
*Omg. Rose keeps blaming herself for ever shit she does. I couldn't take it anymore. I grabbed her face and kissed her. It lasted 2 secs until she pushed me away in an angry way*
Rose: what the fuck is wrong with you! I have a boyfriend Zach!
Zach: i know but he's in a fucking coma!
Rose: what that supposed to mean!?
Zach: I-I don't know....
*Great. I ruined any chance I had with Rose. Probably none. Be a fuck up zach. Ugh I hate it. We sat there in silence till a doctor came in*