Chapter 10

Dylan's POV

"You have no idea how much you mean to me." He said kissing my neck making moan. I tensed when I felt his body come up behind me, his hands gripped my sides, he started grinding on me, getting me turned on. I could feel him. I could feel every piece of him. Every time we made love I got the same feeling, the same goosebumps and same anticipation of what kink he might add to make our personal times better. He spun me around and attacked my lips with kisses and I felt myself submit to him......

----------------------------------

Our relationship has been going on for 3 months now. The holidays passed by and now we are in the month of March, late March. We had our first date which was a movie where we went out to dinner at Applebees and then we crossed the street to see Ghost in the Shell. The movie was great, the dinner was even better, I was astonished how not many people cared we were in public together on a date though. We even held hands showing off we were together but with no one really caring it made me feel better about expressing our relationship. Even in school people didn't seem to care. Keighly probably told me that to freak me out and second guess being with Jacob but in reality everything was fine. Society accepted us.

I decided to get a job at our local Fareway awhile back, I needed money for gas and videogames. At work, I assist the customers with their groceries to their cars and come back inside and repeat until close at 9. I have to wake up at 5:00am to be at work to restock before opening but I can only work until 7:30 in order to be ready at school at 8. Jacob runs his Youtube channel where he shares his rail-fanning videos. I never thought trains would be so interesting too. There are so many kinds and they are named by their horn or design. Our favorite spot to watch trains is on a country road between town and where we live, Colona.

At school we don't really express our relationship unless it's during lunch or after 6th hour. A group of Juniors caught us kissing in the parking lot but didn't seem to care. Word even spread around and all we got were compliments.

We came out to Kyle about us and he seemed pretty chill with it. He spends a lot of time with Keighly still but that has no effect on us anymore. We warned him once so he just has to choose whether to listen to us or not.

Keighly also made a new friend. After a fight between them at the beginning of the year they reconnected and have been causing chaos within the school. In the band community they are known as the "Twins", they don't sound dangerous but never underestimate them, they will ruin your reputation and your life. Wanna guess her name? Coincidentally her name also happens to be Kaylee. Same name, different spelling. She's a great girl, nice, if you are on her good side though. Kaylee and, well, Keighly are like yin and yang, Kaylee dealing with things in a verbal way and Keighly dealing with things in a physical way. They complete each other so well literally no one can get in their way.

The start of a new week begins tomorrow and I'm stuck catching up on homework. Due to work I fell behind so my parents took my phone so I could work properly.

"Dylan?" I jumped at my mother's voice when she appeared in my room.

"Hmm?"

"Dwight and I are going to get groceries. Do you want anything?" I shake my head no and look back down at my paper. Graph the function; state the domain and range: Y=12cos10x. I understood Algebra 2 and what we were learning. I just couldn't think correctly. I accidentally put the period as 10 instead of Pi/5.

I groaned in frustration, throwing my pencil down. Getting up I go upstairs and sit in my living room watching what was on the TV while my dad slept in the recliner. My mother and older brother were walking out the door when I sat down so I wasn't asked if my homework was done or not. Jeopardy was on and I was bored out of my mind so i got up once again and headed back to my room to play some game.