Chapter 11

Jacob's POV:

I felt my chest drop so I quickly got up and rushed to the bathroom where I threw up. As I'm hurling up tonight's dinner and whatever else I've eaten I'm trying to figure out what caused me to completely throw up. I didn't feel sick. All I felt was a rush of anxiety and then I'm running to the bathroom. I guess it was just an upset stomach.

When I came back Lila was sitting up in my bed rubbing her eyes from the sleep we were both just in. Her tank top straps were sliding off of her shoulders and her shorts didn't cover up much of anything either.

"Are you okay? It's 4 a.m" She said moving the covers so she was standing up. Her voice was husky and dry. "Yeah, just a bit of morning sickness I guess" I responded.

Making her way to me she wrapped her arms around my waist and rested her head on my shoulder. "Let's just go back to bed, maybe you just need some rest."

I kissed her temple and followed her back to my bed where she fell back asleep within minutes where I was stuck awake thinking.

I know I'm in a relationship with Dylan but after he started his job it was more about that than me. I needed to be satisfied so Lila came into the picture. She and I share a few classes and eventually talking became a common thing for us. I made sure Dylan didn't see it but I started to grow on her. She became my world when I kissed her last week after school in the parking lot. My parents didn't care that she stayed the night or what we even did. Her face, her body, it was just so beautiful. But don't worry, Dylan won't find out. I know it's cheating but I will be able to 2 time this. Lila knows already of Dylan from the party. Keighly told her. She didn't see harm in it though. As long as she has me and wins me in the end she will go along with it. I just have to wait for the right time to let Dylan go.

Grabbing and holding Lila close I fall asleep soothingly.

----------------------------------------------

Kaylee & Keighly POV (alternating)

Keighly gave her phone to Dylan where he scrolled through the dozens of pictures of Lila and Jacob together at diners and even the one of them kissing in the school parking lot last week. His eyes held pure heartbreak. Poor boy, it shouldn't have turned out like this.

Oh, I sent Keighly out to be a little spy because I noticed their behavior. Lila ditched me countless times for Jacob and knowing about his and Dylan's relationship I knew something was fishy. I know me and Lila have been friends for years but when it comes to her cheating I'm not going to be okay with it. Jacob either, he doesn't realize he is messing with someone's feelings, especially Dylan's.

Tears welled up in Dylan's eyes so I took that as a cue to go grab tissues from upstairs because clearly there weren't any down here in his room. Giving him a side hug I got up. I gave Keighly a nod and left them alone in the room. She's gonna kill me for doing that.

'Kaylee?! Where are you going?! You can't just leave me here with him!!'

I'm mentally screaming at Kaylee for leaving me alone with Dylan. I didn't know how to comfort him, plus he hates me. A lonely tear slipped down his cheek and I suddenly was hit with the pain he was in. For someone like him, he doesn't really show emotion. He hides his feelings behind a steel wall but to see him this upset, this broken, I wouldn't be holding back either, I would react the same way.

He needed to know the truth though. It was best we told him now instead of him finding out later. I just have to keep telling myself that because right now....I feel like shit for doing this. He dropped my phone and quickly covered his face sobbing now.