Another side note

Okay I wrote this story again 3 years ago so my writing was very cringy that's why it's a very cringy story and am I going to say that my writing has improved probably not cuz really hasn't.
But looking back on all of these archived chapters hidden within my prehistoric laptop I never really looked at until March of this year I realize but I was such a horrible writer oh my god but still it's funny and I hope you enjoy this I'll try and update as much as I can but with soon 2 jobs it might get difficult.

Do remember people that this is a story based off of two real life people named Dylan and Jacob I will not share their last names or share photos of them but the whole inspiration for the story was after I broke up with Dylan him and Jacob became friends and tried to plot to freaking kill me..... not really I'm exaggerating but I begin to ship them together so therefore this story was born in my 3rd hour environmental science class. Please don't try and look these guys up and if you are from where I am from then please do not tell these boys I would like to not get in trouble with the law this time.

Also I plan on writing another story between another ex-boyfriend and one of his best friends and I will call it a 'butter substitute' because that's apparently their safe word because they're gay for each other but not straight. Idfk. So I'm going to use that to my advantage and look forward to seeing that I guess. 💜💜💜💜