To Find The Foundation

* Author's Note : As I shall state again the starting images have nothing to do with the story*

*Author's Note : This chapter is in First Person, I wanted to experiment, hope it goes well*

(*First Person*)

I am standing in a forest, naked with nothing covering me.

Right then, I think I should get myself some clothes.

'From the fibre of my power, I choose you, Animalae!' I say as you take control of the element and start forming clothes from sheep wool that is growing at a amazing fast rate on your hand.

You are now covered in woolen clothes. And then I grow leather and then say

'From the Ground of my power, I choose you, Eartenthia!'

I quickly form shoes with the leather and the rubber I just made.

'looks good enough to me.' I say out loud as I raise My arms and move my legs out, examining my handiwork.

'Now then.... to find civilization, and the so-called (SCP Foundation)'

I walk for a bit and eventually I find a dirt track.

Now then, Left or right? I'll go right first.

I followed the path for a solid 10 minutes, I then saw an opening in the trees. there was a modern town, full of life, and non-English speaking people.

Using Animalae:Mamillian:Sapiens I figure out their language in a matter of seconds. I am in a country called Mexico that speaks a language called Español, meaning Spanish in English.

I walk over to a teenager that is lying back on a wall and ask him what town you are in.

(*Imagine this is in spanish*)

'Hey' I say, turned towards the teen

"Hi, I haven't seen you around before, who are you?" says the teen, questioning why I am are speaking to him.

'My name is (Y/N) and I made a bet to get to a place in three days, would you please tell me what town this is.' I say, slightly twisting the truth.

"I'm Jaun and you are in Durango." He says, looking back down. "I wish you luck with your mission."

'Thank you kindly Jaun.' I say as I turn and walk off.

I see a coin lying on the floor, so I crouch and pick it up. Just then I get an idea. I smirk and then used Animalae to make small beings to pick up the coins and send them out.

(*Authors Note: They look like this:*)

They run off, in a matter of minutes, they return with coins and put them in a pile

They run off, in a matter of minutes, they return with coins and put them in a pile. Making about 200 pesos in 50 centavo pieces. I walk in a travel shop and buy a map for 5 pesos.

I see Mexico is below a larger country so I set out towards that country, known as America, To find the Foundation.

(*Timeskip brought to you by you walking in many sceneries*)

I stood next to a tall fence, that was charged with electricity.

I then used Animalae:Transformius:Mallmillian:Mole.

My body warped and changed, becoming smaller and smaller until I was a mole. I began digging a hole under the giant fence that stopped me from getting to America. I eventually reached the other side and undid Animalae:Transformius:Mallmillian:Mole.

(The scene of You is replaying on a wide screen in front of a group of scientists.)

?????? : "We've done checks on the footage and cameras, to reveal they were not edited or under the effect of anything else."

?????? : 'Mark him down as SCP-5152, abilities include morphing into animals, other powers unknown.'

?????? : "Understood."

?????? : 'Prepare a squadron to capture SCP-5152, report to me about future updates on SCP-5152. Dismissed.''

(*END OF CUTSCENE*)

I, for some reason, felt a shiver as I walked through New Mexico, heading to Las Vegas.

I had manage to transfer my pesos to dollars and bought myself a bike, a backpack and some food.

(*Day #1*)

I reached Tucson, and slept in an alleyway to avoid attention. Only to be woken by a rattle of metal as someone tried to separate me from my bike in the middle of the night.

I stood up to face the figure before me, as he pulled out a gun and said "Gimme your bike and money"

I laughed and said 'I call upon the fire of life, Fignisia, reveal yourself to me!'

A ring of fire appeared around me, I pointed at the gun, causing the fires to travel and melt the gun completely.

This caused the man to drop the melted mass on the ground and fall to the ground, trying to get away from me. I make my hands burn with flame as I punched him, almost dislocating his jaw. I heard someone calling the police. So I climbed on my bike and started pedaling, not stopping until I had left Tucson. 

The sun was rising as I got off my bike, I had a sense of someone watching me, so I looked around and saw nothing but the road I was standing on, I could tell something was wrong.

I shrugged off this sense of foreboding doom and carried on moving. On my way I was walking through a forest when the ground below me gave way, and me and my bike fell into the small pit. As I sat up I now noticed people in black combat armour holding automatic weapons that were pointed at me, I was about to speak, when, suddenly, a dart struck me in the neck and I fell unconscious.

 As I sat up I now noticed people in black combat armour holding automatic weapons that were pointed at me, I was about to speak, when, suddenly, a dart struck me in the neck and I fell unconscious