Trying To Figure Out Water Do With 054

I awake in a cold sweat, there is a small recollection in my memory of me having a dream, but nothing about the contents of said dream.

I find this quite peculiar, due to the fact I would usually visit Author and they would hint at who I would later meet.

As I sit up I see the words <SCARLET KING> in my mind in a Chuck-kind of vision.

'Huh, weird' I said as I walked towards my clothes cabinet.

I got changed into a plain white top, along with black jeans and a genuine fake leather jacket.

There was a clipboard near my bed, I looked over it as I tied on a pair of trainers.

On the clipboard it said:

10:30am <Test with SCP-054, Note: SCP-054 may be vicious towards subject.>

'Huh' I said as I pondered why they may be vicious towards me. 

I knocked on the door twice to signal I was ready to go.

The door opened to reveal a male and a female scientist talking:

'And here is SCP-5152, he's in your care now' said the male scientist gesturing to me.

"Ahh, Thank you sweetie" said the female scientist, she then turned to me and said:

"Hello SCP-5152, My name is Dr. Dala, and I am the research manager of SCP-054, it's a pleasure to meet you.." She said, with a slightly seductive tone of voice as she stretched her hand out for a handshake.

(*Author's Note: Another reference, you know the deal.*)

I reluctantly took the handshake as I was honestly, completely, confused by Dr. Dala.

'Umm, same I guess' I said, trying to get over the awkwardness of the current conversation

She then put her hand into a point pose and then rested the edge on the low right side of her chin. She then put both her hands together, fingers spaced away from each other as she smiled and closed her eyes, saying:

"SCP-5152, can I steal your organs when SCP-054 eventually slaughters you?"

'Umm, I'd rather if you didn't.'

She then tried puppy eyes, saying: "Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaseeee?"

'Please don't.'

"Fine, we'll leave the *physical* part to later..."As she said physical, she breathed in my ear, her breath touching the skin of my ear and neck.

'Then should we get going?' I said, wishing only to be rid of this mad creature next to me, or as she liked to be called, Dr. Dala.

"Well, it is pretty stuffy in here, so I agree" she said as she scanned her keycard on the door to the hallway. "Come on."

She dragged me into the staff eating area with her, most of the staff looked shocked but some looked as if this was normal.

'Umm, Dr. Dala, I don't think The Foundation will like that you brought a potential world-destroying SCP in with the research staff.'

"Meh, what are they gonna do, trap me in the NightTerror dimension?"

'Umm, I don't think they would do that due the fact that would probably kill more of the staff by opening the portal to there.'

She led me to a 2 seat table, and pushed the menu into my face. saying:

"So, what do you want? We're both hungry...."

'Ummm, guess I'll take a (FavDrink/Food)'

There was a bliss-filled silence from then to the point of where I was halfway through (drink/eating) my order, when Dr. Dala said: