Feeling Missed By Miss Sweetie

(*Author's Note: My favourite drink to crack open with the boys*)

I had fallen asleep, only to awoken in the void with Author.

"S'up my Brohemian Rhapsody" said Author, looking bored

'Nothing much Brosicle' I replied

"Keep up the good work man, I've almost got 100 views on this shiz."

'Nani?'

"Anyway; good luck with *Ms Sweetie*"

'What do you me-' I was cut off by my sudden awakening to the current universe.

A pencil and piece of paper had been placed on the floor about a meter away from me.

The piece of paper was blank except for a title that said:

(WHAT DO YOU WANT)

I thought for a second and then wrote:

My bag and bike.

A bed

You, to subscribe to PewDiePie https://www.youtube.com/user/PewDiePie

To meet more SCPs

My old clothes

A shower/bath

To talk to Izumi again

Be called (Y\N) instead of SCP-5152.

I finish writing my list and walk over to the door, I place the paper with the pencil on top of it. I walk away from the door.

The door is swiftly opened, the paper and pencil taken in a flash. The door is shut as another piece of paper is slid through the door.

I move towards the door and pickup the paper.

It is the schedule from yesterday, except for SCP-173 replaced with SCP-2396 and there is a file on SCP-2396 on the back of the paper.

(*Author's Note : here is the link to the official page for her  http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-2396*)

(*Miniature timeskip of about 10 minutes*)

As I arrive at the Mess Hall, I grab my food and sit down.

(*Mediocre timeskip of about 5 minutes*)

I finish my food, and put the remains in a bin.

As I am being escorted out the room, I see a man? (or whatever he was) made out of corn.

We were walking for a solid 20 minutes, until the leading guard stopped and put his hand to his right ear.

After about a minute, he removed his hand and said:

"SCP-5152, You will be transfered between us and another set of guards. Understood?"

'Yes.... Sir' I said looking him in his visor.

We awaited the arrival of the other guard's team. They didn't take long, but when they were speaking, I noticed they all had feminine voices.

As we carried on walking, I heard one of them whisper to another that I was cute.

Blush at 10%.

They led me to a containment cell door, similar to 173's cell, but the door wasn't as big.

There was a huge girl, My brain calculated her to be roughly 250cm (8"2 to us British lads)tall, and she had long pink hair.