Being Able To Stop 076

(*Author's Note: As I finished this chapter, I noticed I had over 600 views. Thanks Guys!*)

Today I was awoken peacefully, to the sound of:

"ALERT! ALERT! SCP-076 HAS BREACHED CONTAINMENT!! THREAT LEVEL KETER!!"

And also air horns.

Well, I'm gonna stay in bed, not a big fan of dieing to monsters.

(*Author's Note: I know how to motivate this🅱️*)

I suddenly thought of Mischa (*SCP-191*) and Izumi (*SCP-173*).

I shot out of bed, got dressed in a pair of Jeans, a red shirt and a black jacket.

I walked over to the intercom, where a voice said:

"Do you wish to help us recontain SCP-076, 5152?"

'Yes, I do.'

There was a muffled conversation from the over end of the intercom, eventually, the voice came back, saying:

"Understood SCP-5152, you will be given an earpiece when the door opens, attach the earpiece when you receive it."

'Gotcha Boss.'

The door unlocked, allowing me to step through, to the hallway ahead. As it was said on the intercom, there was an earpiece handed to me by a scientist.

The door leading to the main building was unlocked as I affixed the earpiece to my head.

'So, where are they?' I said as I put my middle and index finger to the center of the earpiece.

"SCP-076 was last seen a kilometer from the mess hall."

As I removed my finger, I said:

'The living in Life, Animalae! Transform me! Animalae:Mammilian:Wolf!'

My body morphed into a wolf before my eyes.

I started trotting towards the mess hall, when I picked up a smell of blood.

Curiously, I walked towards the smell of blood, now stalking, as a wolf would it's prey.

I see a corridor, the walls painted in blood, brain matter and bone marrow.

At the end of the corridor I see this....

(*Author's Note: Goteem*)

(*Take 2*)

At the end of the corridor, I see: