Trying To Compute A Cyborg Girl

(*Author's Note: This will be wholesome, I'm not gonna write one on a 9≥ old girl.*)

My head was raised in the hair as I sat down and put my neck on the back of the seat.

I got up and came to a weird coffee machine, it was a standard coffee machine, except for the buttons. There were no buttons, just a keyboard, the same kind used on computers.

So I typed in "Strong Tea" and placed a cup under the dispenser.

The cup filled up and had stream of steam flowing into the air.

It tasted like normal tea, call me crazy, but I'm sure I felt the muscles in my torso grow.

'Huh.....weird.' I said as I threw the cup into a bin.

Suddenly, a bunch of crabs started dancing.

So I joined them and yelled 'THE CUP IS GONE!'

(*Take #2*)

I walked back to the guards and said:

'I'm ready to go now.'

The lead guard said: "Understood."

We walked for quite a while until we reached a containment scientist room.

(*Author's Note: Where the scientist/s watch over the SCP.*)

A scientist with brunette hair ,combed to the side of his head, and glasses; walked up to me and said:

"Greetings Guards and SCP-5152, to SCP-191's cell." He turned to the guards and said: "Guards thank you for your work, I truly thank you for your work in these dangerous situations."

'May I have your name?' I asked him.

He turned to me and said:

"Borous, Doctor Borous."

(*Author's Note: Anyone who gets the reference can tell me 1. What it comes from & 2. what SCP they want to be in the next chapter*)

'So what does my experiment with 191 consist of?'

"Basically, 5152, you will talk to 191 so that we can see both of your reactions to each other."

'Is that it, Doctor Borous?'

"Yes. Now, go and enter 191's cell."

'Okay Doctor Borous.'

I walk towards the door on the far end of the room, Dr. Borous swipes his keycard on the sensor and it opened.

"Well, have fun!" Dr. Borous said as he pushed me into the room and shut the door behind me.

The room was not big, infact, I calculated it to be 6 meters by 6 meters. (*19 foot and 8 inches by 19 foot and 8 inches*)

There was a wooden-frame futon with a 15 cm (6 in) pad and standard cotton bedsheets and blankets.

There was also a young girl standing there, she looked to be about 8 years old and was wearing a long, sleeve-less,  cotton garment.

(*Author's Note: Brace yourself for creepiness, then again, all SCP's are pretty creepy; Anyway I'm only using this image because the fanart don't show the body features enough.*)

*)