Shedding some light on 682

(*Author's Note: JoJo is great.*)

A voice blared through the speaker:

"SCP-5152 please wake up and get dressed."

I shot out of my bed and yelled:

'YYOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU'

I stepped in the shower after undressing.

The hot water really woke me up.

(*Scene change to Observation room.*)

Unknown to (Y\N), a female scientist was filming him, for "research purposes" as she called it.

She had actually had a direct request to get a video of SCP-5152 for SCP-173.

The blood was flowing so smoothly, it could been called Niagara.

(*Scene change back to (Y\N)'s room*)

'It feels like someone watching me, then again, I am surrounded by windows'

I say as I turned the tap to the right, stopping the water flow.

I stepped out of the shower and dried myself.

My (H\C) hair drooped in front of my (E\C) eyes as I dried it.

(*Author's Note: (H\C) means Hair Colour, just like (E\C) means Eye Colour*)

I changed into some black jeans and a leather jacket with a red shirt underneath.

I read the schedule for today, except I had an appointment with SCP-682.

There was no part for Breakfast, and also a second appointment for SCP-191.

There was a small package of 'Brioche' rolls and a cup of tea that was still hot.

(*Smol timkip*)

I finished my 'breakfast'. And I stepped towards the door as it opened and I walked in between the heavily armoured guards and was escorted to 682's heavily guarded containment cell.

I was then pulled into a lengthy lectur-*Cough* monologue on how important this test was and how this could cause a containment breach.

And that brings me to the current time.

I am standing in front of A GIANT REPTILIAN WOMAN.

(*Author's Note: This is what she looks like, but much taller.*)

'Hey there'

'Hey there'

As soon as those words came out of my mouth, the giant glared down at me, not even moving her face, just her eye.

"Human, why do you believe you have the right to speak to me?"

'Because I can and I am.' I say as I changed my eyes to mirror her glare.