The Stupid and The Stone-Face

(*Authors note: This is my first time writing a romantic/whatever scene. So wish me luck*)

From the speaker a voice said

"SCP-5152, step towards the door."

'You could at least said please.' I say as I walk toward the steel door.

(*Authors note: for those who don't remember what it looks like.*)

The high maintenance door opens as I stand next to it

The voice spoke again

"SCP-5152 continue into 173's containment cell"

'Okay' I walk into the cell. There is only two things in the room. Me, and SCP-173.

"Good luck" the voice said

'Uhh Than-' I began to say as the containment door swiftly closed again.

'-ks'

The colossal noise made me turn around.

'OK, I guess it's just me and yo-' I say as I turn back to SCP-173.

'AHHHH FUDGING EDGE' I say as I see SCP-173 in front of me.

So this is what they look like close up.

(*Author's Note: She is not half naked. The shirt covers her ENTIRE torso. stupid perverts*)

'I guess 173 looks Naisu'

I never before thought that cement could blush. Or that it would be so cute.

"So thats what you think of me." she said while looking me in the eyes.

'U-hhh yeah'

"Do me a favour"

'what is it?'

"Close your eyes"

My blush intensified to 80% as I closed my eyes. Not expecting what was coming.

I opened my eyes to see SCP-173 checking out my body.

BLUSH INTENSIFIED TO 95% ABORT MISSION! REPEAT! ABORT MISSION!

I hid my head in my hands only to open them and see SCP-173 with her hand on my cheek