Masking The Truth Behind 035

SCP requested by @Preston_garvey

(*Author's Note: I hate to change the SCP's, but for story's sake, I have to give the Mask a host, that isn't a rotten corpse.*)

I awoke in a hospital bed, with a bandaged leg stump.

I sat up in my bed, I stretched and said:

'Animalae, begin post-battle body analysation.'

A series of notes appeared in my vision:

Malnourished.

Lower right leg removed.

I̶n̶n̶e̶r̶ ̶d̶e̶m̶o̶n̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶v̶o̶i̶c̶e̶s̶ .

'Only a couple things are wrong, gotcha.' I said as I stretched out what remained of my right leg.

'Animalae, restore my leg fully.'

My leg began to grow, I started screaming in the pain, as my body overexerted it's self forcing unnatural cell acceleration.

The stump began to grow and the pain began to numb; my brain was releasing more tetrahydropapaveroline to convert into morphine.

(*Tetrahydropapaveroline is a chemical in the brain that follows a 17-step process to become morphine.*)

Eventually, after about a solid 47.32 seconds of painful screaming, and a further 135.56 seconds of numbness, my leg healed.

I staggered over to the intercom, as my leg adjusted to my body.

I coughed two times before the intercom and then went up to the intercom.

(*Scene change to the overseeing room of SCP-5152's room.*)

"Hey Dr. Zero! Crank up the microphone volume, I can't hear him!"

Dr. Zero walked over to the sound controls and turned the dial marked <Microphone volume>.

He then turned it fully to the left and covered his ears.

Suddenly, a voice erupted from the speakers:

'PIZZA MOZZARELLA! PIZZA MOZZARELLA! RELLA RELLARELLARELLARELLARELLA!'

  (*Author's Note: Anyone who guesses the reference will get the choose the SCP reward*)  

The other doctor in the room launched himself at the sound controls, in a desperate attempt to shut off the speakers; he succeeded.

(*Scene change back to (Y\N)*)

I think they get the idea.

A few seconds passed, then a rapidly breathing voice came to the intercom, as a voice said:

"Food.....Will......Be.....Sent.....To......Your.......Room."

It took a couple minutes for the pizza to arrive, I was literally just sitting there, twiddling my thumbs.

As I sat there, mindlessly, a thought entered my mind:

<Where are your fingers?>

I truly could not think of an answer to this great riddle.

My pizza arrived soon after, I looked at it with a grin on my face as I said:

'Pizza Time'

The pizza was good.

(*Author's Note: This ain't Food Wars, I'm not writing a food porn paragraphs.*)

Suddenly, the door slid open, a male scientist stood there, he was not in typical scientist uniform, but, instead he had body armor and a lab coat over them, acting as if a trench coat, he coughed to get my attention, before saying: