1.

Tik tok, tik tok the time passes, I look at the watch it's 4'o clock in the morning. He's not home yet, I feel my eyes shutting down waiting for him. Today is our first night, we got married this evening. Kim Taehyung, my husband is the son from a rich family, more specifically the son of my mother's distant rich cousin's son. His mom was really fond of me since I was a little girl, so when she saw I graduated my high school she got me married to her son. My parents had no say to his mom as she loves and cares for us a lot. I didn't mind either, I like Taehyung he looks calm and nice. We didn't talk much but I'm sure he's really kind like his mother.

I'm sitting in his bedroom of his mansion. Yeah he lives in his own mansion all alone. I mean why does he need such a big mansion for himself? It's way big for just one person to live in. Suddenly, the door opens and I see Taehyung walk in. I smile seeing him and go to stand up from the bed, but before I could stand up he pulls me off of the bed holding me by my hair and throws me on the floor. I yelp in pain and fall on the floor not understanding what just happened. Why did he hit me? I look up at him,

"Taehyung did I do something wrong why..." I get cut off as a hard slap lands on my cheeks making me fall on the cold floor again.

I hold my cheek as tears run down my face due to the sharp pain on my cheek. I don't know what I did wrong that he's hitting me. I ask nothing else and back away from him and try to lean against a wall. But before I know he kicks me in my face making me hit the wall. I groan in pain holding my nose that's bleeding. Why? At our first night? Why is he hitting me so much as if he hates me. I cry looking at him not being able to question him in fear of getting hit again.

"How dare you sit on my bed?! Huh you dirty little shit!!" He yells and makes me stand up holding me by my hair.

I scream feeling my hairs rip off my scalp. All this for just sitting on the bed? I don't know what I'm suppose to do. Apologise to him? I look down crying non stop feeling his grip against my hair grow tighter.

"You beggar's daughter." He yells and throws me on the floor.

Oh so that's the reason I can't sit on his bed. Cause I'm poor, I can't even express the feeling. My heart shattered into pieces hearing him. He grabs me by the back of my neck and pushes me out of his room. I fall down on the cold floor crying.

"Don't you fucking dare come near my room or me you cheap ass bitch." He says kicking me in my stomach and walks in his room shutting the door on me.

I lay on the floor groaning in the amount of pain my body is in. All this because I'm not rich like him. He hates me cause I'm poor. I look at his door that's shut not knowing where I should go. I slowly crawl towards his door and lean against the wall beside it. I feel my system shut down in the pain that's so excruciating. I never faced anything like this, I might be poor and not as rich as him but my parents where rich with a heart full of love. They loved me so much that I never felt poor in my life. But today I do, I feel poor, I feel cheap, I feel small. I close my eyes letting my tears fall, they keep falling non stop. I hug my knees and keep crying silently missing my parents who would come running to me if they ever saw a drop of tear in my eyes. And now there's no one, absolutely no one to come and pacify me and pull me out of my misery.

__________________________________

The next day I wake up feeling someone call me. I look up and see a middle aged woman in a maid's outfit.

"Ma'am wake up why are you laying here?" She asks me and gasps as I look at her removing the hair out of my face.

I look down, and see my white wedding dress full of blood splotches. I feel my eyes water up again as all the memory of the night gushes to me.

"Ma'am please come.." She goes silent and bows to Taehyung who just walked out of his room.

I pull myself to the side and look at him. He looks at me with an expression that says nothing else apart from disgust. I look down feeling like crying again.

"You don't need to address her as your ma'am Mrs. Johnson." He says chuckling bitterly.

I keep looking down at the floor and let my tears fall not being able to hold them back anymore. I must have done something really bad that god is punishing me like this. Mrs. Johnson looks at me with pity in her eyes. I look at Taehyung's way and see him exit the house. I cry out loud feeling so many emotions at once. She slowly pats my head getting on her knees. I hug her tight throwing myself in her arms and cry loudly. She holds me back and caresses my head.

"Don't cry please." She says patting my head.

I choke in my own tears and let her go slowly. She makes me stand and slowly takes me to another room and makes me sit on the bed. She exits the room and comes back after a while with a first aid kit and cleans my wounds. I look down thinking about how my married life will be.