6.

Days past and there's no improvement neither any sensation in his legs. The physiotherapist comes everyday and makes his legs do exercise. I look at them from a far and see the way Taehyung smiles and talks to her normally. My heart clenches seeing them like that. I'm not the jealous type but it hurts a lot thinking that I'm his wife and he doesn't talk to me the way he does to her.

I was walking around his room and slightly peak in to see what they are doing. Tears run down my face after what I have seen. The physiotherapist, her name is Kim Jennie and Taehyung are kissing. I look at them and remember the time I kissed Taehyung and got slapped because of it. I slowly walk away from them looking down letting my tears fall. Why Taehyung why? Why me? What did I ever do to him? He never misses a chance to stab me in my heart.

I sit in the living room couch crying silently. About what seems like hours the physiotherapist walks out of his room and exits the house. I stand up wiping my tears and walk in Taehyung's room. I see him laying in the bed. He looks at me and knits his eyebrows.

"What the fuck do you want?" He says in a stern tone.

I say nothing and walk to him and sit on his stomach getting on top of him.

"What do you think you're doing?" He asks tries to move me away but I pin his hand on top of his head.

Slowly tears roll down my face and falls on his face. I stare him and cry.

"Why? Why so much hatred? You can kiss someone you barely know but you can't kiss your own wife." I ask him.

"Because neither do I consider you my wife nor do I like you one bit." He says and pushes me off.

I don't completely fall off him. So I get myself up on him again and hug him tight hiding my face in the crook of his neck.

"Please I'm begging for your love, please don't hate me so much." I say and cry hugging him tightly.

Taehyung starts punching my back vigorously groaning and pulls my hair and makes me look at him and punches my nose making it bleed. I look at him crying and groan in pain falling off him as he pushes me hard.

I sit up and walk to him again and sit on his stomach and stare at him trying to calm down as my body is aching. He rises his hand again and but doesn't slap me as I hug him again. I keep waiting for the hit but I never feel it.

"Please Taehyung I'm desperate to be loved by you." I say caressing his face and kiss his lips softly.

He doesn't kiss back, so I slowly get off him and walk out if he room. I can't anymore my love lost and Taehyung's hatred won today. I'll no longer go to him begging for his love.