2.

Taehyung is at home today, he's in his room. Where I'm not allowed, I pass most of my time in the kitchen talking to my only companion Mrs. Johnson.  She always says Taehyung loves food, so today I got an idea of cooking for him. Maybe that way he won't hate me so much and we can be friends at least for the time being. I happily take the list of his favourite food from Mrs. Johnson and prepare every item with care. I want him to like me, cause I like him.

After finishing placing all the food on the dining table I hide in the kitchen and see Taehyung walk to the table and take a seat. He serves himself and starts eating, he takes a bite and looks at all the items and calls Mrs. Johnson. She walks to him.

"Yes sir." She says.

"Who cooked all these food?" He says pushing the plate away.

"Y/n did." She says and smiles.

Taehyung looks at her with an angry expression and stands up and sees me peaking from the kitchen. I hide myself as soon as my eyes meet with his. I feel my heart racing so fast. He walks in the kitchen and looks at me. I smile at him slightly praying for something good to happen. A hard slap lands on my face. I hold the area under my jaw where the slap landed.

"You thought I would eat the food you cooked with your dirty hands?" He yells and slaps me again this time harder making my jaw dislocate. I back away in a corner of the kitchen crying silently. He punches me in my stomach and pulls me by my hair and throws me at the dinning table making some of the dishes fall off the table. How did I even consider he would like it. Why is my heart so stupid. I cry groaning in pain looking down as he walks out of the house.

___________________________________

Few days later

I walk downstairs in the morning to head to the kitchen when I see decorators decorating the entire living room. I gawk at the lovely flowers all around the room and the lights. They look so extravagant, I have never seen something like this in my life. I see Mrs. Johnson so I walk to her.

"Why are they decorating?" I ask.

"It's Sir's birthday today there's a grand party in the evening." She says smiling at me.

I smile at her and see Taehyung talking with the decorators. I should at least wish him. I slowly walk to him and after he finishes talking to the decorators I say,
"Happy birthday."

He looks at me arching an eyebrow.
"I don't need your wish." He says rolling his eyes.

I look down and slowly walk away. Of course he doesn't need my wish. But tonight I will dress the way he likes I heard he likes branded stuff. His mom gave me a dress as a wedding gift which is branded. I quickly run to my room and take the dress out and place it on the bed and pull out my phone and start watching makeup tutorials to see how they do nice makeup. I slowly follow the steps and do my makeup accordingly. It takes me hours to finish. I put on the dress and look at myself in the mirror.

"I hope he will like it." I say to myself putting a pair of heels and slowly walk out of the room and see the living room looking grand.

The party didn't start yet I see no one except for some waiters. I walk around and stare at all the decorations when I feel someone hold my arm tightly. I look back and see a very angry Taehyung. What have I done now? He yanks me to him and pulls me in my room and pushes me in making me fall on the floor.

"Who the fuck told you could come to the party!?" He yells and slaps me hard and pulls my hair ruining my hairstyle.

I look down as tears fall from my eyes ruining my makeup which I did just for him.

"No one did Sir." I say as I'm not allowed to call him by his name which he made very clear in the second day of our marriage when he hit me with his shoe.

He slaps me again.

"Don't fucking come out of the room I don't want my friends to see your ugly face. Thank god I didn't invite them to that damn wedding." He says and walks out of the room shutting the door.

Why am I an idiot? I really thought he would let me be a part of his party? How could a thought like that come in my mind? I feel my stupid heart hurt as tears run down my face nonstop. I slowly take off the dress and walk in the bathroom and look at my reflection in the mirror. I really for the first time in my life hate the fact that I'm poor. I smile as tears trickles down my cheeks. I wipe my ruined mascara and stand under the shower turning it on.

After the shower I turn off all the lights and lay under the blanket hearing the loud music coming from outside. Suddenly the music stops and everyone starts singing happy birthday to him. I smile and sit up and walk to the door and slowly peak out my head and see everyone feeding him the cake. I look at the way he's smiling and a smile automatically appears on my face. As I was looking at everyone celebrate I didn't notice that Taehyung is glaring at me. I quickly get in after seeing him and run to my bed and get under the blanket. He saw me! I don't know what will happen now.