3.

I wake up hearing the bedroom door open. There's silence everywhere except for footsteps. The footsteps becomes louder and louder as I grab my bedsheets tightly. He pulls the blanket off me harshly and a hard whip lands on my body. I groan at the pain and look at his hand, he has his belt around it. I back away crying,

"I'm sorry I'm really sorry I I..." I choke in my own tears looking at him.

I see no sign of mercy in his eyes as he hits me again with his belt. I scream as I feel my skin burn.

"I'm sorry please stop!" I scream jerking my legs and hands in pain.

I cry loudly and run to his feet and hold them.

"Please I'm sorry I'll never disobey you Sir." I beg as I feel my body burning.

He kicks me off of himself and keeps hitting me with the belt non stop.

"How dare you touch me huh!!" He yells loudly.

I keep crying trying to move away as my clothes starts to rip with the hits making my skin bleed.

"I'm sorry." I cry loudly feeling helpless.

Taehyung grabs me by my hair and throws me on the bed and gets on top of me. I hug my knees turning to a side. He says nothing and rips off my clothes and presses his hand and grabs my bruised skin.

"Ahhhh!!! It hurts really bad!" I scream trying to get away from him.

He sits up taking off his clothes and takes off my pants and enters me hard. I scream loudly in the pain and hug him tight.

"Uhhh oh my god!" I scream loudly holding him tightly.

He takes my hand away from himself and thrusts in me hard. I look at him breathing heavily and kiss him. He moves his face away and slaps me hard.

"How dare you kiss me!!" He says and chokes me thrusting in me hard.

I cry looking at him.

"Why do you despise me so much?" I say with difficulty as I'm losing my breathe.

Taehyung lets my neck go and keeps thrusting in me harder than before. I stare at the ceiling crying, screaming in the amount of pain my body is in.

"Just because I'm poor you treat me like this." I whisper screaming as he pounds in me ripping my insides.

I never thought my first time would be like this, just meaning less sex. I keep screaming in pain he thrust faster and cums in me. I stare at the ceiling letting my tears fall silently. He moves from me and puts his pant back on and starts to walk away. I hold his hand to stop him,

"Stay with me please." I say begging.

He looks at me and slaps me taking his hand away. I look the other way and turns to that side pulling the blanket over myself crying.

___________________________________

Today my mother in law came to visit us. I smile and walk to her after putting makeup on my face to hide my blue black bruises.
"Hello Amma." I say and bow to her.

She smiles and pulls me in a hug. After a while she breaks the hug and calls out for Taehyung. He comes out of his room rubbing his eyes.

"Yes mom." He says yawing totally ignoring my presence.

She pulls out an envelope and hands him.
"Here, two plane tickets to Jeju. Go and have a vacation it's my gift to you for your birthday." She says smiling.

I smile listening to her and look at Taehyung who just takes the tickets and walks away.

"Go pack up I'll leave now." She says and smiles at me walking to the door.

I see her off and run to my bedroom and start packing excitedly. After a while I drag my bag and stand in the living room for him.

He walks out of his room and straight goes to his car I follow him out and get in the car. As I was about to close the door he holds the door open and drags me out and pulls my luggage out and throws it on the ground.

"You're not coming with me honey." He says and pushes me to the ground.

I fall and scrape my knees. I look down holing my tears.

"You can go to your parents house or stay here I don't care but if mom finds out you're fucking dead." He says and gets in the car and drives away.

I sit on the grass watching the car go and let my tears fall. After a while of crying I take my bag in the house and go to my room and start unpacking.

__________________________________

It was late in the night when I was roaming around the house cause I wasn't able to sleep. My phone buzzes and I see Taehyung's mom number flash on the screen. Shit! What do I do? I slowly pick up the call.

"Hello Amma." I say.

I drop the phone after what I hear. My mind goes blank and I start running. I run out of the house and run out of the main entrance where the security guards call out to me saying it's late at night and asking where I'm going. I don't respond to them and keep running crying the hardest I have ever cried in my life.

After a while

"Where's he?" I ask his mom after running in the hospital.

She points at the ICU, I feel my breathe stop. I slowly make my way to the ICU and look in through the small window glass and see my Taehyung laying with bandages on his feet and head. All these heavy machineries attached to his body and in between all of them I see him laying peacefully as if he is just fine.