The End.

Sunshines on his beautiful face as I lay beside him. I get on my elbows and stare at him. How did he change so much? From being full of hatred to being full of love. I chuckle seeing how he's sleeping with his mouth slightly open. I sit up and stretch my arms yawning. I take his shirt and put it on.

I remember the time when we were back in Daegu, Taehyung said he wants me back cause he never found anyone that cares for him as much as I did. I was surprised listening to him. So for testing him I told him to prove his love to me. You know what he did? He worked at the coffee shop with me leaving all his luxury.

And that's when I realised I might mean something to him as he literally left everything for me and lived like a normal person

And that's when I realised I might mean something to him as he literally left everything for me and lived like a normal person. I smile remembering everything while making coffee. It's been 4 months since we got back to Seoul and life has never been this good to me.

"Baby." He says in a deep raspy voice and hugs me from behind pulling me to his warm embrace.

"Yes baby do you want coffee?" I ask blushing. Yes I still blush when he holds me like this. I will probably blush for the rest of my life.

"No baby I just want you." He says and kisses my neck sending millions of shivers down my spine.

I drop the spoon from my hand and close my eyes leaning on him asking for more.

"Your so needy this morning baby. Normally I'm the needy one." He says and chuckles letting me go.

I almost fell on the floor as I was completely leaning on him.

"You're a jerk you know that." I say getting annoyed.

He laughs and pinches my cheek.

"I know I am babygirl." He says and pecks my lips.

I walk to him and wrap my arms around his neck getting on my tiptoes and kiss him. He wraps his arms around my waist holding me close to him while kissing me back.

"My jerk, only mine." I whisper against his lips as I feel him smiling listening to me.

"Only yours baby." He says and picks me up and carries me to the bedroom closing the door behind us.

"Young love." Mrs. Johnson says smiling while vacuuming the carpet.