10.

I back away and start running, Taehyung follows me and holds me from behind. He picks me up from and starts walking.

"Taehyung no leave me, you can't do this!! No!!" I yell and punch and scratch his arms that are wrapped around my waist holding me up of the ground.

He says nothing and makes me sit inside a black car that is parked on the side of the road. I sit in and look at him as he gets in too.

"Driver roll up the partition." He says as I see the partition go up creating a wall between the front seats and the back.

"I want to go home." I say looking at him.

He pushes his wet hair off his face and looks at me licking his lips. I don't know why but him doing this is making me feel some kinda way. He taps on the partition and the car starts moving. I keep looking at him not knowing what to do.

"Where are you taking me?" I ask.

"To your house." He says and leans in towards me.

I lean back,
"How do you know where I live?" I ask.

"From your parents, in fact I went to your house first but didn't find you there so I went to your work place." He says and caresses my cheeks.

I move his hand away, what kind of parents do I have? They just gave him my address? Really why? Why would they do this to me.

He leans in and kisses me holding me close to him by my waist. What's happening really? Is he on drugs or something? Why is he acting like this?

"Stop Taehyung." I say and slowly push him off me.

"You don't get to act like this after what you've done to me." I say looking at him.

"You don't go scarring people's heart and think you can just fix it with a few sugar coated lines and a few sorry." I say looking away as I feel tear building up in my eyes.

Taehyung pulls me to him and makes me sit on his lap making my back hit his chest. He places his hands on my thighs and kisses my neck repeatedly. I hate to say this but I start to melt, my whole body turns into jelly.

"Taehyung please stop it." I say leaning more on him.

He keeps kissing and sucking my neck without saying anything. I suddenly turn around and look at him and kiss him hard. I sit on my knees placing each of them on the sides of his hips. Taehyung quickly holds onto my asscheeks and squeezes them hard. I moan in his mouth and without wasting anytime he shoves his tongue in my mouth and massages my tongue with his.

I slowly slide my right hand in his pant and touch his hardness. He hisses and bites my lower lip.

"Baby don't start something you can't finish." He says and pulls my hand out of his pant and pins both my hands behind my back.

I look at him breathing heavily.

"What do you want?" I ask staring at his blood red plum lips.

"I want you to be back with me as my wife." He says and licks my lips.

I gulp biting my lips and kiss him again and suck on his lips. He releases my hands and starts groping and massaging my breasts while kissing me back.

"But I don't want to go." I say in between the kiss moaning.

"I'll take you if you don't want to baby." He says and smiles against my lips.