9.

It's been exactly 1 year since the last time I saw Taehyung. We got divorced and the last memory of his face was outside of the court where we separated our ways. I moved to Daegu and cut all ties with the people I know from Seoul. I work in a small coffee shop now, I'm happy with my simple life. I always wanted it to be this way.

I bit goodbye to everyone in the cafe as my shift is over and it's pretty late too. Thank god I brought an umbrella with me. It's raining so hard. I walk in the rain smiling at the rain drops touches my feet. The streets are empty, no one is around. Suddenly, I here footsteps behind me. I don't bother about it too much thinking it might be someone on the same path as me.

The footsteps starts getting faster and faster as if they are trying to catch up to my speed. Now I start feeling a little nervous and anxious. I walk fast and after a while I start running. The footsteps behind me starts running too. I start sweating in fear and gulp repeatedly as my mouth is going dry. I look around to see if any shop is open so that I can get in one of them. But unfortunately all the shops are closed.

The footsteps starts getting closer to me. A scream was about to escape my lips when I hear a groan. The footsteps stops I keep running hearing the groaning and after while I stop too and slowly look behind me. I see a man crouched down tying up his shoelace. I slowly walk to the man, I don't know why I'm risking my life like this.

"Y/n don't!!" My mind says to me but my legs keep walking towards the man as if he's attracting me to him.

I hold my umbrella above his head and stand in front of him trying to get a look of his face. I see nothing as it's dark.

"I have been looking for you Y/n" the guy says in a deep raspy voice and stands up and takes the umbrella from my hand and holds it above both of us.

I finally see his face and keep staring at him.

"Taehyung........" I say as a whisper feeling all the breathe being sucked out of my body.

"Y/n." He says and throws the umbrella to a side and pulls me in a tight hug.

I don't know how to feel exactly, what is he doing here? Why is he hugging me like this? Is this a dream? This should be a dream right? Wait let me check, I slowly hold him back and pinch his back.

"Ahhhh!!!! What the hell Y/n!!" Taehyung groans letting me go and rubs his back.

"You're real? Why are you here?" I ask backing away.

"I want you back, I need you Y/n." He says and walks towards me.

I back away, as all the memories of him beating me up, insulting me keeps coming back. Tears run down my face remembering how brutally he used to beat me up for nothing.

Taehyung grabs a hold of my hand and pulls me to him making my face hit his chest.

"I love you." He says and makes me look at him holding my chin and kisses me.

Yeah we are kissing in the rain, something I always wanted to do. I don't know why, but my lips moves with his automatically and I start to kiss him back harder tugging his hair.

"I need you back." He says biting my lips softly asking for permission to enter my mouth.

I gladly open my mouth and he swiftly pushes his tongue inside my mouth and rolls it with my tongue.
Suddenly I realise what we are doing so I push him off me.

"No I don't want you back." I say breathing heavily.